Dallas ||opening up||

(Warning: emotional, mention of drugs)

'Somethings been up with Dallas' you thought as you walk down the street, heading to bucks. You've noticed he's been distant recently and hasn't been talking to you much. You decided to go see what he's been up to.

As you walk your way up Buck's front steps you heard a bottle smash from inside. You jumped at the scare. You thought it couldn't be Dallas, but then again it's Dallas.

You slowly walk in to see only Dal there. Buck must be out getting supplies for the bar or something. Dal was pacing around the room with a bottle of vodka in his hand held tight. You were right, it must of been Dallas who you had heard broke the glass. If your being honest, Dal looked like a mess. His hair was all out of place as usual since he doesn't grease it, he looked hung over and tired...but there was still some rage in his eyes.

"Dal?.." you say quietly which causes him to turn around, shocked to see you. He ignores you and takes another gulp of vodka.

"Dal..why haven't you called?..or came by to see me lately?" You ask gingerly as you walk a little closer to him. He looked down at the floor. You heard something unexpected, a sob?

You slowly grabbed Dal's chin and pulled it up so you could see his face. He was actually..crying?

"Aw, Dallas" you pull him into a hug. "Please tell me what's wrong so I can help" you plead. He then pulls away and quickly wipes his tears.

"Look, Y/n...I'm..I'm in a fucked up place right now, okay. You should go" he says as he continues to drink his alcohol and walk around the bar. You weren't gonna let him throw his life away like this, you weren't gonna let his drink himself to death one day.

"Sorry...no" you say as you set your car keys down on he table.

"What?" He questioned.

"I'm sorry, but no, I'm not leaving. You're clearly in a bad place right now, and when people are in a bad place they tend to do stupid things. You're hurting, and confused. You shouldn't be alone right now" you say.

"Y/n, just get out of here!" He seethed. You jumped a little bit. You knew he wouldn't ever hurt you, but then again you don't know what Dallas is really capable of.

"I don't want to hurt you..so just leave" he says quietly. You shake your head with tears in your eyes.

"No Dallas. I'm not going anywhere, so whatever you're going through-and clearly you're going through something, you can talk to me"

He started to cry again. You immediately walk over to him and pull into another hug as he cries into your shoulder.

"This world is just so fucked up man" he cries.

"I know..I know" you comfort you're boyfriend.

After a couple minutes, Dal pulled himself together and sat down at the bar, while you sat beside him. "So what's been going on, Dal?" You ask, only making him look down.

"It's been 5 years" he says quietly.

"5 years since what, Dal?"

"5 years since I watched my mom die"

You were shocked, and hurt for Dal, that he had to see that. He would have only been about 12 or 13 that means.

"What happened?" You put your hand on his.

"My mom was doing drugs man...for the longest time, until one night I found her lying on the floor in the kitchen" he says. Your heart sunk like a rock for him.

"Dallas.." You didn't know what to say "I'm so sorry you had to watch that" you spoke softly.

"It's fine..I knew it was bound to happen" he says. You shake my head "nobody should have to go through that" you say quietly. Dal just looked down at the bar. His eyes were drooping.

"Come on, lets get you to bed" you start to help him up, even though it was the afternoon. You wrapped his arm around your shoulders as you help him up stairs.

You lay him down on the single bed, and he passed out almost immediately as he hit the mattress. You kissed his forehead "night Daly...I love you" you whisper before heading out.