Twobit ||pranks||

You and Twobit have been dating for a couple months now. You were both happy with each other. A good sense of humour is something both of you had, the gang had thought you two were perfect for each other.

Tonight was Halloween. Knowing Twobit, he had called you and asked you to meet him at the corner of 'Oak street' at 11. Did you know why? Not a clue.

You walked your way to where you were suppose me. Excitement rose through you, the thought of of seeing Twobit.

When you got there, you saw Twobit leaning against a pole with a bag in his hand? You scrunched your eyebrows together as you walked up to him.

"What's in the bag?" You asked after giving him a peck on the lips. "You'll see" he chuckled as he grabbed your hand, walking off.

"Twobit" you huffed as you guys walked "where are we going?" You chuckled. He didn't answer you instead, he stoped.

"Okay...and why are we in front of a mansion?" You question and motion to the house in front of you guys. Twobit ignored you and took out two cartoons of eggs and a few rolls of toilet paper out of the bag. You smirked immediately as he did the same.

"You ready babe?" He asked as he opened the eggs. "Ohh, am I ever" you smiled and shook your head, grabbing a few eggs.

Twobit and you began throwing eggs all over the rich socs house. You guys tried to keep your fits of laugher quiet.

"Here!" You whispered as you handed him some toilet paper. He laughed as both of you started throwing the paper up onto the house.

"HEY!" A voice suddenly called from behind you guys. You looked back to see an old man, a neighbour, on his porch.

"Let's go!" Twobit laughed, grabbing your hand. You guys thought 'fuck the stuff' as you left it there and ran, hand in hand.

You guys finally stopped running as you made it into greaser territory, panting as you sat on the grass of an old, vacant lot.

"Ahaha" Twobit laughed as he still panted.

"Did you see the look on his face!?" You exclaimed as you laughed loudly.

"Think of the face of whatever soc monkey finds his house all fucked up!" He laughed.

"Those no-good greasers!" You mocked their feature reaction. Both laughed as you fell on your backs. After a minute of laughing, you started to calm down.

"Uhh..that was fun" you breathed.

"It sure was" Twobit said as he crawled over and kissed you.