Johnny X Curtis sister ||caught||

Requested by curtisprincess1

Y/n's POV
Flashback~
Johnny turned bright red when he accidentally bumped into you. "Uh sorry" he said quickly. You smiled softly "it's cool, Johnny. You know how many times I've been bumped into by the other idiots" you chuckled, referring to the gang. He laughed a little before he stoped you from walking back home.

"Uh, Y/n?" He asked. You looked at him confused. "Ya, Johnny cakes?" You asked. "Uhh..would you wanna maybe, get a coke at the Dingo or something?" He asked. You smiled widely. You've had a crush on Johnny forever. "Sure, Johnny" you say as you guys started walking to the Dingo.
End of flashback~

Since that day, Johnny and you have kept your relationship a secret. You thought it would be best because you didn't know how the gang and Darry would react.

The gang and you were currently in your living room just hanging out on a Sunday. You glanced at Johnny and gave him a little smirk, he saw you and did the same.

"Alright guys, I already told Soda, Pony, and
Y/n we're going to church today" Darry said. I honestly had no idea why he wanted us to go. I mean, mom and dad went the odd time but we never really did.

"What?" Twobit choked on his beer. "Ya, what'd you say?" Steve asked as if he must have heard Darry wrong.

Darry rolled up his sleeves "you heard me..we're going to church" he stated.

"Sorry man, but I ain't and there's no way" Dal said as he sunk lower into the couch and crossed his arms. I honestly didn't mind that much. Darry sighed "yes you are...it's good to go once a while and if you don't, well..."-he stretched his arms out-"you'll have to deal with these" he said referring to his muscles. Dallas rolled his eyes. Dallas could take anyone but knew he didn't stand a chance against superman. "Whatever man" I heard Dal mutter.

—————-
At church~
You all drove to church in Darry's truck. Dal complained some mutters the whole way.
Johnny and You kept laughing quietly at Dal, Dallas Winston actually going to Church.

As you guys walked inside, Steve almost accidentally knocked over a bowl of suckers while Twobit gladly grabbed a handful after, Darry scolded him and told him to put some back for the little kids. Twobit frowned and put a few back.

We made our way into the alter and took your seats. Soda got bored and decided to take out some bibles and read with Pony. You scooted a little closer to Johnny.

We eventually had to stand so when we did you grabbed Johnny's hand and he smiled. Besides, the gang wouldn't notice right?

You sat back down after a reading while Johnny and You still held hands. Dal leaned over to you guys "look at you two lovebirds" he smirked as he whispered. Johnny and You both blushed immediately as You quickly let go off Johnny's hand. "What are you talking about?" You whispered back.

He laughed quietly "I'm not blind or stupid...your gonna be in some trouble when we get outta this place" he says. "Guys quit talking!" Darry whispered to you guys from a couple spaces down.

—————
Back at home~
We all walked through the door. Twobit flopped down on the couch immediately "that was boring" he stated. "I think it was nice" You shrugged. "Come on, it wasn't that bad" Darry said.

Dal chuckled "ya you know what was bad.." everyone looked over to him "Johnny and Y/n holding hands" Steve finished for him. Wait how does Steve know?

"We're not stupid, we all saw it" Twobit said.

"So are you guys like..dating now?" Soda asked. Johnny and you looked at each other before nodding. "Well..I approve but, you already know you can't hurt her right, Johnny?" Darry said pointing a finger at him. Johnny nodded. "I would never" he said. It was silent for a moment.

"Awww, look at the happy couple" Twobit clapped as did everyone else. "That calls for some cake!" Steve said. They all cheered as they made their way into the kitchen. You pulled Johnny aside and gave him a slight smile before kissing him on the lips. He was surprised at first, then kissed back.

You pulled away and smiled. "Awwww" you hurt the whole gang sing. You blushed as you quickly got a piece of cake for Johnny and you. You guys ate and enjoyed your day in the end.