Dallas ||fights||

*cursing*

"Why the fuck were you looking at him!?" Dallas shouted. Dal had always had this 'you're only mine' overprotective thing on you.

"I wasn't looking at him! I swear!" You argue back.

Dallas and you were at the DX stoping for cigarettes earlier, when you and Soda started having a conversation, and that's where Dal had got angry.

"You guys were laughing and smiling together!..You know what, why won't you just go fuck him instead, Slut!" He seethed at you.

Your heart sunk like a rock and into the pit of your stomach when you heard that last word. You never thought Dallas would ever call you a slut, not after you saved yourself for him, and he knew that. Even though he'd been with plenty of other girls. Dallas had realized what he had done and his eyes were now filled with regret and guilt. Tears started to slip out of your eyes by now.

"Doll..I-I didn't mean"- you cut him off my running out the door and back to your apartment. The whole time while running, your heart was in your stomach, and the tears wouldn't stop flowing down your face.

Once you reached your apartment, you went inside and slammed the door before sliding down it with your hands in your hair.
'I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!' Repeated in your head. But you knew you much you thought that, you could never actually do it..you could never hate Dallas.
—————————-
You had woken up to a knock at your door. You rubbed your head and looked around to realize that you must of drifted off last night. Then the whole night replayed back, the fighting, the crying, and what Dallas had said. You had forgotten about the knock at the door and jumped when you heard a knock again. You groaned at you stood up and opened it. To your surprise, there stood Dallas. He looked a mess. His hair was all over the place and his eyes were pink and puffy.

"Y/n..I'm so sorry, I didn't mean what I said. That's by far the worst I've ever said to someone, especially if that someone's you" he said with a pleading look in his eyes.

Dallas was truly sorry for what he said, and believe me, that's rare. Your heart softened for him. "Please Y/n..please forgive me" he says as he leans against the door frame, looking into your eyes. You didn't have to think twice when you pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around your waist and yours were around his neck.

"Of course I forgive you Dallas..I could never stop loving you" you whisper in his ear.