•When you're insecure•

Possible TW
Steve:
You were in the mirror looking at yourself. Looking at your upper body, you absolutely hated your big shoulders. You thought your body looked like a boys because of your huge shoulders and back. You felt tears prick in your eyes just the thought of it. 'How could Steve be the slightest attracted to me' you mumbled to yourself.

"Because your beautiful" you jumped to see Steve behind you. He saw the tears in your eyes and immediately pulled you into a tight hug.

"Hun, I love you for who you are. I love the way you look, inside and out" he says softly into your ear. You could marry Steve at this moment.

Two-bit:
Two-bit and you have been going out for a few months now. You already knew you wanted to be his wife someday.

Ha had invited you over to his place to watch a movie and cuddle. As you guys were cuddling you looked over to him and smiled, admiring your boyfriends handsome face. He caught you looking and now it was his turn to admire yours. He then leaned in slowly and his lips met yours. It started to get heated as he moved his hand up your thigh, You tensed. You have always been insecure about your stretch marks. You were scared he would love you less or not be attracted to you anymore.

You slowly pushed his hand away. He looked up at you "what's wrong, hun?..w-was it something I did?" He asked now looking guilty.

"No, no, no it wasn't anything you did, I just..I have stretch marks" you admit looking down. He lifts your chin.

"That just makes you ten times more sexy, Y/n" Twobit says slowly as he gives you a little smile.
Your heart melted as soon as you heard him say that.

Soda:
You were doing your makeup in the bathroom. You thought you had to look like all those other girls that Soda gets at work. 'Why would he go for me when he has all those other prettier and skinner girls all over him?' You always thought to yourself. You thought you always had to try your hardest.

Soda then appeared in the door way. "Hey babe...why are you putting on all this makeup?" He asks. You look at him through the mirror and shrug. But you couldn't stop the tears from flowing. You just wanted to shout 'because I'm not pretty!, because I need to be prettier!' He then noticed your tears and put his hands on your shoulders as he turned you around to look at him.

"Hey, what's wrong hun?" He asks worriedly. You sniffle and wiped your nose with your sleeve.

"I..I-I just..."-you sigh-"I don't know why'd you go for me when you could easily get someone prettier and skinnier" you admit in one breathe. His eyes were now watering as well.

"Aww hunny"-he pulled you into a hug- "I'm never gonna stop loving you. I don't want all those other girls, I want you" he says.

He then helped you wipe all your makeup off while telling you how gorgeous you are without it.

Dallas:
You absolutely hated your nose! One of the traits you got from being Steve's sister. It looked awful from the front and from the side.

You and Dallas, your boyfriend, we're cuddling on the couch when you looked up and him. "Hey Dal?.." you ask quietly. He looks down at you. "Ya princess?" He asks.

"Do.."-you hesitated for a moment-"do you think my nose is big?" You ask, chuckling a little. He kisses your forehead.

"I think your nose is perfect" he says sweetly. He then heard a sniffle and looked down to see you crying. "Hey, hey, hey don't cry baby girl" he says as he pulls you into his chest.

Once you had finished with your tears, he pulled you away to look at you. "I love your nose" he says slowly as he looks into your eyes. You couldn't help but smile seeing Dallas like this. He then started planting kisses all over your nose which made you laugh. "I love, love, love your nose" he says as he continues planting kisses now all over your face.

Pony:
It was no secret that Pony was as smart as a calculator. You were the exact opposite! You couldn't do math for shit, which made you think 'why would Pony want to be with someone like me?' All the time.

As you and Pony were doing homework you just couldn't get any answers right. You sighed as you flipped your book over and tears brimmed in your eyes. You couldn't stand being so much more dumb then your boyfriend.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Pony looked at you worriedly. You wipe your tears away.

"I..I just don't understand" you say. He looked at you confused "understand what?.." he asked. You rolled your eyes "why you'd wanna be with someone like me...dumb and stupid" You say the last part quietly.

"Y/n, your not dumb. Your smart in your absolute own way which is what I love about you. And second, I'll always want to be with you" he says sweetly. You loved Pony with all your heart right now.

Darry:
Darry and you had been trying to have a baby for a while. When you finally did get pregnant, you all were as happy as could be. But..then at 7 months you noticed how big and fat you looked. You had many stretch marks on your stomach by now and you hated it with a burning passion.

You were in bed laying on your back, because of course you couldn't lay any other way with this huge basketball attached to you stomach. You groaned at the frustration, the craves, the cramps, the throwing up, the hormones, everything. You thought Darry wouldn't be attracted to you any more after you give birth with all your stretch marks that would be left. You started crying, you couldn't help it. The hormones were kicking in once again.

Darry had heard you and walked in the room you guys share of course. He saw you and immediately layed down beside you as he rest one hand on your stomach, the other around your shoulders. He kisses your head.

"What's wrong sweetie?" He asks. You attempt to wipe your tears but just more flow out. He nods his slightly, in understanding "it's okay, it's okay" he soothes you.

After your tears were all out he grabbed your cheek gently so you were looking at him.

"Please tell me what's wrong" he said softly. You wiped your tears.

"I'm just..I'm so frustrated Darry! I-the hormones-the sickness-" -you started waving your hands around-" the tiredness-the headaches..just all of it!" You rant.

He nods "I understand" he kisses you on the lips. "And I don't know...I just...maybe don't think you'll be attracted to me after birth" you admit. It felt good to get that off your chest. He looked at you in shock.

"Babe, I would never stop being attracted to you-or stop loving you" he says. You looked at him with puppy dog eyes before you kissed his lips.

Johnny:
You had stand beside Johnny many times and realized how short you were. It made you insecure how short you were.

Johnny and you were at the lot watching the stars when you turned to him. "Johnny..do you think I'm too short?" You asked shyly. Johnny thought your height was so cute.

"I think your height is adorable, Y/n. It goes with your adorable eyes" he says. You chuckle a little. "That's kinda corny, Johnny" you laugh as he does. "But there are" he say before kissing you forehead. He wrapped his arm around you as you guys finished watching the star's.