Ponyboy ||reading/cuddling fluff||

Pony and you were sitting on his bed as he was reading you one of his famous books, 'gone with the wind'. You loved it when Pony read to, like all your stress was gone and the only thing that mattered was Pony. You look at him, the way he looks when he reads you thought was absolutely adorable.

You get up off your stomach and crawl your way over to Pony who was sitting up, leaning against the head board. "Why hello there" he says in a silly voice. You laugh as you put your head on his chest and arm around his waist.
He kissed the top of your head before putting the book down. You looked up at him.

"Why'd you stop reading?" You ask. He wraps both arms around you "Because this is better" he whispers. You had no choice but to blush at his comment.

He starts to run his fingers through your hair gently. Let me tell you when I say, this boy has the most soft hands ever. You just lay there with your eyes closed.

"Your so beautiful, Y/n" he whispers. You didn't know what to say so you just started running your fingers along his chest in circles.

After a while, he stopped playing with your hair as he rested his lips on your forehead. "I love you, Y/n" he mutters softly. You smiled softly at his comment. "I love you to, Pony" you whisper back. The mood was so relaxed and calm at the moment, you didn't want to ruin it. You wanted-you could stay like this forever. You guys were suppose to be studying but now seemed the perfect time for a nap.

"Do you think Darry will mind if we take a nap?" You whisper up gently to him. You look up at him and his eyes were already closed. His only reply was "goodnight, princess" he said ever so softly. You smiled slightly before closing your eyes yourself and drifting off to the sweet smell of Pony's sweatshirt.