Pony & Soda ||can't choose (smut)||

(Requested by MiaBuckenham <3)

Warning: SMUT!

As you walked up the porch steps of the Curtis house, you could hear bickering and arguing from inside? It sounded like Soda and Pony? No you thought. They never fight?

"I don't care, Pony! She's mine, not yours, so back off!"

"No! You don't even know that she likes you!..And she's not your property!" Pony argued back.

You farrowed your brow in confusion as you stepped inside the house. Both boys stoped arguing and looked to you.

"Oh..hey, Mia" Soda tried to pull of a polite smile.

"Hey.."you said uneasily. You didn't know what they were arguing about, but it was tense in here.

"We were just-uhh" Pony scratched his head, looking around-

"We were just talking about who's gonna get you!" Soda blurted out.

"Get me?" You scrunch your brows.

"Look, Mia, Soda and I both have feelings for you" Pony admits "it's up to you...who do you want?"

You looked at both of them with shock. You didn't know what to say. "You guys know I can't choose" you shook your head. You couldn't-wouldn't hurt either one of them like that. They both looked down, frowning.

You suddenly got an idea, looking to both of them. You slowly started walking over to them.

"Your both just gonna have to share" you smirk.

They looked up at you, Pony with some confusion, while Soda was surprised. "We can do that" Soda smiled, then looking to Pony "can't we, Pony?" Pony only nodded.

"Good" you smiled before latching your lips to Soda. His lips were soft. His hands found their way to your waist band, tugging at them gently to tease.

You then stoped with Soda and moved onto Pony, colliding your lips with his instead. His lips were soft to, but in a different way. You couldn't explain it, but it was nice.

Pony takes you by surprise, as he starts taking control and leaving hickeys down your neck. You let out a pleasured sigh. While Pony continued to kiss your collarbone, Soda came behind you, squeezing your ass before attaching his lips to your neck. Having both Pony and Soda suck on your neck was unbelievably pleasant.

Soda took the lead, tugging your shirt off in one swift motion. You then took the free opportunity to tug off Pony's as well. Soda did the same for himself. Luckily, Darry was at work, while the boys were out doing something. You doubted anybody would walk in.

From the back, Soda unclipped your bra before throwing it somewhere you don't care enough to know. Pony, taking his advantage of being in front, was the first to fondle with your tits.
You let out a soft moan.

After a minute, Soda got bored as he slapped Pony's hands away, wanting some himself. You couldn't help but chuckle a little as Soda then started massaging your breasts.

You were surprised when you felt a hand slither into your panties and into your wet folds. Pony continued to tease you slit, all as well having Soda kiss your neck and fondle your breasts. You moaned, wanting more-needing more.

"Please, will one of you just fuck me already" you breathed.

They both smirked. You've never seen Pony like this before, but it was currently turning you on.

"If ya say so" Soda said, guiding you to him and Pony's room. Pony followed behind.

When you got into their room, both had striped down into their briefs. You were quite enjoying the view. That was until Soda turned you around, positioning you in doggy on the bed. You were beyond wet at this point.

You felt Soda tug down your skirt and panties, leaving you fully exposed. Pony then came over and stood in front of you. You knew exactly what he had in mind, and you were liking it. You pulled down his briefs, revealing his member. Smirking, you lowered your mouth onto his hard on, making him throw his head back in relief.

At the same time, you felt Soda enter you from behind. You moaned loudly, all still as well having Pony's cock in your mouth. The movements with your mouth made Pony moan.

Soda soon started pounding into you, grabbing your hips. Every time Soda thrusts, you go forward as Pony's cock goes deeper.

"Fuck, Mia" Soda grunted, fucking you faster if possible.

"Mmmm, Soda" your moan being muffled by Pony's cock, arching your back. Pony had a hint of jealously in his eyes.

Pony was basically face fucking you as he came in your mouth. You forced yourself you swallow all his juices. Soda still continued to fuck you miraculously. You could feel your release coming as you griped the bed sheet, eyes closing, toes curling.

"Uhh, I'm gonna cum!" You moaned loudly.

"That's it. Cum all over my cock" Soda grunted, thrusting deep. Right then, you felt yourself release as you moaned out Soda's name. You felt Soda cum inside you not long after.

After both of you coming down from your high, you all proceeded to get cleaned up and dressed.

"Damm. You both are good" you state, slipping your skirt on. Both boys held proud smirks.

I guess they were just gonna have to learn to share.