Dallyboy ||drunk||

The youngest Curtis was all alone at the house tonight. Darry had picked up a late shift, Soda and Steve were out with girls, Johnny had gone home by now, Twobit was god knows where, and Dal was probably at Buck's or hooking up with some girl. That left Pony alone as he lounged out on the couch, reading one of his favourites, Gone with the wind.

He continued to scan over each word as he read, enjoying the silence filled house. That was until, the front door was swung open, hitting roughly into the wall. The young boy snapped his head to the door. There was Dallas, swaying slightly with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. Pony scrunched his brows. Is he drunk, he thought as he looked at Dallas, closing his book as he sat up.

"Heyy..Ponnesss" Dal slurred, chucking a little. Pony didn't know what to do. Does he leave him be? Does he help him lay down? Hell, Does he called Darry?

"Hey, Dal" Pony replied, a little unsure.

Suddenly, Dal plopped down on the couch next to Pony, stretching out on his back. His head was close to the younger boys lap. Pony figured he'd just sleep it off, right?

"Fuckn' cheater" Pony heard Dal mumble, shaking his head with his eyes closed. Pony furrowed his brow, looking down at the hood.

"What, Dal?" He asked, leaning slightly closer.

"Fuckn' Sylvia, mann...Fuckn' cheat on me" he mumbled loud enough for Pony to hear.

The younger boy then got what he meant. His girlfriend, Sylvia, must have cheated on him again. It's happened once before from what he could remember. Those two were off and on. It honestly confused Pony at times. Why would he want to be with her is she cheats? he always wondered.

"Oh...sorry" was all Pony said quietly. Dal just sighed and nodded slightly. Pony's fingers somehow found their way to the hoods soft hair, running through strains gently. Dal didn't seem to care.

"Hmm...feels nice" Dal barley mumbled, his eyes still remaining closed. Pony's cheeks burned to a strawberry colour at Dal's comment.

Suddenly, the hood's eyes snapped open, looking direct up at the boy. Pony immediately looked away. Dal chucked a little. "It's fine, Pone..you can look at me...I know I'm attractive" Dal smirked.

Pony didn't know weather to go back to looking at the hood, or ignore his comment and keep his eyes somewhere else. However, slowly, his eyes made their way back to Dal, looking down on him. He saw the hood was already passed out and sleeping soundly. Pony got up slowly, before grabbing the blanket that was draped over he couch, and setting it on top of Dal.

He looked at the sleeping boy on the couch. He looked much more calm and peaceful when he slept. His brows were no longer furrowed into his hard look, no, they were relaxed and natural.

"Night, Dal"