Winston sister ||hickeys||

*cursing*

Y/n's POV (14 years old)
"I better get going!" I say as I break the kiss. My boyfriend, Chad, and I were at his house in the middle of a make out session. Dal does NOT know about him, he'd beat the tar outta him. I thought it's best to keep our relationship on the down low for now. The only person who knows about us is Pony, he's my best fiend so we made a pack to never keep secrets from each other, in which we can NOT tell anyone.

"Mmm..just five more minutes" he whines as he trailed his lips down to my neck. I let out a soft breath, but then jolted up "Uh Uh, nope not this time. Last time you made me late, Dal nagged me for a an hour" I chuckled as I slip my shoes on. He chuckles and rest his head back against the couch.

"But I'll see ya later, okay?" I say as I lean down for one last kiss. He nods as he pecks my lips. I smile as I head out the door.

I started walking to the Curtis house I guess. That's where we hang out most of the time, even though Dal and I live at Bucks. We hang with the gang here, kinda like our main spot.

I kick pebbles as I walk down the road, a block away from the house. I thought about Mrs. Curtis as I walked. She was always so nice to me and Dal for some reason. She'd always do my hair, give me old clothes, and let me help bake. I then realized I had made it to the Curtis house, as I step through the front door.

I could smell the usual scent of the Curtis house, smoke, cake, and boys. "Hey guys!" I greet as I plop on the couch. Everyone was here except Dal. Everyone greeted me back as Soda came and sat beside me.

"Where's my big brother?" I ask curiously as I look around. "Ah, I think he went to talk to Tim or something" Twobit shrugged. I nodded as I started watching tv. That was til the door flew open to reveal Dal.

"Hey, Dal" I greet. "Hey sis..when'd you get here?" He asked as he took at seat at the dining room table. I shrugged "right before you came in" I say. He nods. I continued to watch tv.

Dal's POV
Y/n continued to watch tv. I pulled out a cancer stick and lit it. 'Wait!' I thought to myself as I looked a little closer at Y/n. Something was off.
I squinted my eyes, looking towards here. Then it hit me! I saw a FEW bruises on her damn neck!

Y/n's POV
"What's that, Y/n!?" Dal asked in his calm angry voice. That kind of stern tone scared me.
I looked over to him and scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"What's what?" I ask with a dumb look. He stares at me before jumping up from his seat "those god damn bruises on your neck!" He yelled as he walked over to me. 'Shit!' I thought to myself. I tried to play dumb.

"What bruises?" I laughed it off as I attempt to look down at my neck.

"Don't even try playing dumb!" He yelled as he pulled me up by my shirt as he examined my neck. He grabbed my face and moved it left and right to get a better look. He scoffed.

"I'm gonna ask you one for time..where'd these come from?" He asked sternly. I sighed "look I don't even know what your talking about!" I deny. I didn't know if it was a good idea or not but knowing me, I did anyways. He then looked to Pony with dangerous eyes. I know he personally doesn't have anything against Pony but when it comes to me...

He walked over to Pony and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt as he pulled him up from his seat on the floor. "You better tell me who gave those to her! I know she tells you everything!" Dal spits. Pony had wide eyes and kept opening and closing his mouth like a fish. The rest of the gang just stared.

"Dal stop!" I protest, considering Pony's my best friend. He ignores me.

"I'mma beat the living hell outta you kid!" Dal threatened as he held Pony's collar tighter.

"CHAD!..Chad Wilson did it!" Pony suddenly blurted. I sighed. I couldn't blame Pony though, nobody wants to face Dallas Winston.
Dal turned back to me after letting Pony go.

"Really, Y/n!?..A fucking soc!?" He said angrily. I just looked down and shrugged.

"Come on, where leaving" he said as grabbed my arm and pulled me out the door. I gave a quick sad wave before.

Dal and I got into Bucks T-bird, him slamming the door in the process of course. We both sat in the car for a minute in silence, him fuming with anger probably to much to drive. He rested his arm on the door as he hit and cursed a few words. I hated it when Dal got mad.

"Why are you so mad, Dal?...I mean you have girls over all the time" I try to reason with him hopefully. He scoffs "Ya I have girls over, I'm 17. Your only 14, I don't need you getting pregnant or some shit" he said as he finally started the car. I rolled my eyes.

"As if, I've never had sex in my life"-he cuts me off-"ya and that right there"-he points to my neck- "is asking for it" he stated before starting to drive. I just looked out the window the rest of the way to Bucks.