Darry ||feeling guilty||

Thanks acecurtis326 for the idea!

You and Darry have been dating for a few months now. His brothers and the gang took a liking into you. They thought you were in fact, really good for him. He wasn't as stressed when  he was with you, and that made you happy because you really loved Darry. You thought he was handsome, kind, respectful, responsible, and over all a real gentlemen.

You and him were cuddling on the couch as his arm was draped over you, and you were snuggled in close to his firm chest. You sighed happily as you snuggled closer to him with a smile. You loved when Darry and you got time alone and could just cuddle.

He shifted his arm a little which caused you to glance up at him. When you did, you didn't see him smiling down sweetly at you per usual. You saw him frowning as he 'watched' whatever was playing on the tv. You could tell he was thinking about something. 'His parents?' You thought maybe. You sat up and looked at him directly.

"Babe...what's wrong?" You ask as you cup his cheek with one hand. He sighed as he turned his head to look at you.

"I don't know-I just...I'm sorry I can't be the perfect boyfriend" Darry frowned and looked down. You looked at him with confusion before grabbing his chin so you could look at him.

"What are you talking about?" You chuckle a little "your the perfect boyfriend for me. I love you" you said as you looked him in the eye being serious.

"I love you to, Y/n....I feel like you deserve everything in the world, and I can't give it to you. I can't spoil you like you should be" he said. You clacked you tongue.

"Darry, I don't wanna be spoiled..I already am. I have you, and that's spoiled enough" you say as you rest you head on his chest. You felt him smirk and pet your hair. He kissed the top of your head before putting his on your. The rest of the night, you guys cuddled and watched tv while telling Darry how much you loved him. You knew you were the luckiest lady on this planet to have a boyfriend like Darryl Curtis.