Chapter 22: Red Straps

"I'm sorry, my brother said WHAT?" That's what Ginny had told her when Daisy admitted to her and Hermione what had happened earlier in the evening.

"I don't know what you want me to say, Gin!" Daisy shouted back. They weren't necessarily arguing, but Ginny was processing to say the least, "are you going to help me or not?"

"You two are so annoying," Hermione scoffed, closing the book she was reading, "obviously Ginny's going to help you, you're basically her sister. And George is her brother," they both gave Hermione weird looks, "Ginny why would you want that oh my merlin."

"Oh when you put it like that it sounds weird," Daisy gagged, throwing a pillow at Hermione, "sure Ginny's basically my sister but her brother are perfectly on the market to me."

"Hey you've already had your pick," Ginny laughed, "save some for Mione. How is Ron, by the way?" she smirked.

"Well why don't you talk to him, he is your brother," a small smile rested on Hermione's face as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah well I'm not in love with him," Ginny stated. Hermione only scoffed and continued to read her book.

"Will you two help me now?" Daisy asked, "I don't have to meet him until tomorrow but I'd like to be prepared, thank you," she said, taking the book from Hermione's hands.

"I was reading that, you git!" Hermione scolded, "why do you want my help anyways, I'm not very good with boys if you haven't noticed."

"You literally went to the yule ball with Victor Krum," Ginny stated plainly, waiting for a reaction from Hermione.

She widened her eyes and stretched her head towards them, "and?"

"He's a bloody celebrity, are you daft?" Daisy laughed at her friend's obliviousness, "plus I do want your help, you've got good taste."

Hermione nodded and agreed to help, "do you even have any options?"

"Yeah, you've literally never had a boyfriend before," Ginny added, rifling through her stuff.

"That is not true!" Daisy protested.

"She did date that one Hufflepuff in her 2nd year," Hermione added, trying not to laugh.

"She was like 12, that really counts?" Ginny raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm just saying that technically you're wrong," Hermione laughed.

"Can we get back to helping me instead of discussing my nonexistent previous love life?" Daisy asked, looking at the girls.

"Right," Ginny said, "so you have this..." she took a red piece out of her closet. It was a bralette and underwear.

"That's clothes?" Hermione asked, shocked.

"Technically its lingerie," Ginny commented, handing it to Daisy. It was very strappy, with solid pieces of cloth covering her private bits, "what do you think?"

"Well it's... nice," Daisy added. Suddenly she felt quite hot, "I should meet him tomorrow, right?" Daisy asked, looking back and forth between your best friends.

"It's entirely up to you," Hermione assured her.

"George won't love you any less if you don't go, he's never been in it for sex and you know it," Ginny added, which made the girls laugh.

"Do you want it?" Hermione asked once their laughing had died down.

"I do," Daisy stated, "I love him, and I want it to be him."

"Then are you sure you aren't just nervous?" Ginny asked, a soft smile on her lips.

"That would make sense, wouldn't it?" Daisy laughed, a bit nervous in it, "merlin, what am I doing... Am I really stressing out about George?"

"Sounds ridiculous when you say it out loud, right?" Hermione laughed softly.

"I mean seriously, I've been friends with him since forever," she dramatized "how am I nervous?"

"Feel better now?" Ginny asked.

"Much better," Daisy smiled, "can we finish this tomorrow though, I'm exhausted..."

"Not surprised, you were a mermaid this morning," Ginny laughed.

"How did they do that by the way," Hermione asked, "Fred and George, I mean."

"No clue, they gave me something and I drank it."

"One of these days you'll regret drinking something they give you," Ginny told her, "I'm exhausted, goodnight dummies."

The rest of the girls said goodnight, and they quickly fell asleep. Daisy had done quite a lot that day, and she had no trouble falling asleep, it was waking up that was the problem.

"Come one, we've got to get breakfast!" Hermione scolded as she shook Daisy awake.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Daisy moaned, "5 more minutessssss..."

"No, we've got to go if you want to have time, get dressed, come on, me and Ginny will wait for you in the common room."

Daisy did not want to have Ginny wake her up, so she slumped out of bed and began getting dressed.

While she was taking her pajamas off, she noticed the red pieces from yesterday, "Well I suppose I should have some fun before he has his," Daisy smirked to herself, slipping it on and admiring herself in the mirror, "Damn, you look good Diggory," she smiled. Daisy quickly slipped her robes on over the lingerie and ran down the stairs.

"Took you long enough," Ginny scoffed, walking towards the portrait, "I'm starving."

"Sorry to inconvenience you," Daisy said, sarcastically.

The trio made their way to the great hall, Hermione sat next to Ron, and Ginny made her way over to Neville. Daisy took her usual spot, next to George. Fred and Lee sat across from them.

"Morning, boys," she said and she slid into the seat. Fred and Lee mumbled there good mornings, they were not morning people. They were probably a bit tired from whatever happened last night, but Daisy didn't bring it up.

"Angel," George smiled at her after she had finished her food, but like usual, there was some mischief in his voice, she loved it.

"Hello, Georgie," she smirked at him, "how are you?"

"I'm alright, I'll be better tonight, though," he placed a soft hand on her thigh. She loved the assertive side of him, it drove her wild, "pick out something nice for me?"

"Who says I'm not wearing it now?" she spoke softly, a small smirk on her lips.

"Are you now?" he asked, moving his thumb back and forth.

"What, you don't believe me?"

"Well it's so unlike you, a bit naughty, isn't it?"

"What, you don't think I could be naughty if I tried?" She smiled, moving her robe off her shoulder slightly to show off the straps of her lingerie. Thank merlin, everyone was too tired to notice, and George widened his eyes.

"You're trying to drive me mad now, are you Diggory?" He looked up at her.

"Just trying to see if you can keep it together is all," she laughed as she got up and left, "I'll see you later, won't I?"

"8pm," he watched in awe as she walked away.