The World Revolves Around The Moon

As you are probably aware, this is not an update. Sorry about that, but I wanted to make you aware of something new that's happening here. I promise the updates coming soon, don't worry.

Now, there is a new story up on my page called "The World Revolves Around The Moon." It's about 2 girls, the daughters of Remus and Sirius, and there experience at hogwarts. There in the same year as Fred and George, so I bet you can see where that's going. Clearly I have a thing for the twins, we don't need to talk about that right now.

As much as I love Daisy and this story, it is coming to an end, and I want to continue to write so I'm starting a new project. Below is the description, and the first 2 chapters are up on my page now, I'd appreciate if you checked it out and promoted it if you enjoy so far.

Eris Black and Atlas Lupin are not sisters. But Sirius was always terrified by the thought of raising a daughter on his own. So, when a fleeting one night stand turns into a little girl on his door step nine months later and he got framed for the murder of Lily and James Potter, he had no choice but to give his daughter of only 3 years old to Remus Lupin. Remus was only mad for a moment, having a daughter of his own he wasn't sure he could handle the responsibilities. But, of course, Remus Lupin turned out to be an excellent father.So, Eris Black and Atlas Lupin are not sisters.Being the children of two marauders is bound to land them in some trouble right? And trouble they were, known as "mini Pads and mini Moon" by their "dad," the girls quickly discovered how much fun it was to mess with people. This left them with no one who would babysit them when they were little.At 11 years old the girls find themselves at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, where they promise to (and I quote) "make this school their bitch." It seems they have some competition, though, a pair of fiery red heads who don't like to take no for an answer.

Thank you all so much for reading, and I'll continue Daisy's story very soon.