Chapter 7: Officially Unofficial

"So Fred showed you?" George asked as they sat down in the dining hall. Daisy was still green and pale, looking sickly.

"You see her face, George? What do you think?" Fred laughed, sliding onto the bench on the other side of George.

"You alright?" George asked her in a quiet voice, facing her.

"I'm alright for now," she smiled, "ask me again before the first task and I'm sure my answer will be different," this earned her a laugh from George, which seemed to make him a bit less tense.

Dinner passed pleasantly, aside from the pit that was forming in Daisys stomach. She did her best to choke down some food, which wasn't too delicious but she knew she'd regret it later if she didn't eat something

There was still a week or so before the first task, so she had decided she would start preparing in a few days. The first task was on thursday, and it was friday so she, the twins, 4/7 of the Weasleys (you can figure out who), Harry and Hermoine had all decided to hang out in the common room for the night. Everyone quickly finished what was left of their dinner and they all ran back to their rooms, where they changed out of their school uniforms into something more comfortable.

Daisy, Ginny, and Hermoine all ran into their room and quickly changed into more comfortable clothes while they talked.

"Me and Hermoine are going to figure out which brother of mine you fancy tonight," Ginny said while she pulled on a harpies crew neck.

"How do you suppose you'll be doing that?" Daisy asked, pulling on a pair of gray shorts.

"You'll have to wait and see, won't you?" Hermoine laughed as she opened the door for the girls, Ginny grabbed a small bottle from her school bag, winking at Hermione as she passed through. The treio bounded down the hallway into the common room and sat in the chairs and couch that was near the fire, arriving before the boys.

Like usual, Daisy had to take a minute to breathe once she saw George. He had on plaid pants of the gryffindor colors and white t-shirt that was a bit see through, but Daisy pretended not to notice that.

Daisy had sat in the middle of the couch, both sides of her empty. George sat down next to her and reached his arm over the couch behind her, leaving it there to rest. Ginny gave Hermoine a knowing look, Daisy just scoffed at this. Fred sat down next to her and rested his head on her shoulder. This time it was Daisy who gave the look to Hermoine and Ginny, and they were the ones who laughed. The boys looked at her confused, and she just shook her head and laughed. They made small talk until Ron and Harry had arrived.

"So what do you all want to do tonight?" Harry asked, sitting suspiciously close to Ginny, who didn't seem to mind.

"Ginny and I had a little idea," Hermoine began, a look of mischief growing on her face that Daisy did not like. Ginny grinned at this, "we nabbed some versantium from Snape, thought we could play truth or dare."

Rons mouth hung open, "You stole something..." She nodded and laughed at his shock, "from Snape?"

"Surprised, Ronald?" She laughed as Ginny tossed her the bottle.

"Who are you and what have you done with Heromoine Granger?" He asked her, his jaw still on the floor. This earned laughs from the rest of the group.

"So we're all in?" Ginny asked, the group nodded in agreement. Daisy did not like the way this was going, "So the rules are simple..." Ginny began, "Someone will ask you a question and you will choose if you want to answer it or not. If you do, you take the versantium and answer the question, and if you don't that same person will give you a dare to do. Tricky part is, you won't know what the dare is until you say you don't want to answer the question."