Chapter 6: Charlie and Fred and Dragons, Oh No.

Daisy woke up the next morning perfectly happy, almost forgetting she was in the tournament. Her feeling of happiness quickly faded when she snapped back to reality. Last night at dinner she had been chosen to be in the triwizard tournament, one of the most dangerous events in the wizarding world. The feeling made her sick.

"Feeling any better, Dais?" Hermoine asked, coming out of the bathroom with some mint toothpaste on her cheek.

"I do believe so, yeah," she weakly smiled. Her late night adventure fled back to her. Only she couldn't remember if that was a dream or not. It could be, she'd dreamed about George before, it wasn't impossible that it was a dream. She'd have to see how George reacted to seeing her, surely she'd be able to figure it out off of that.

"Well common then, we're gonna be late for breakfast," Ginny smiled at her. She slid out of her bed and pulled on a pleated, plaid maroon shirt. She buttoned up a white shirt and did up her Gryffindor tie, pulling on a grey sweater over it and quickly lacing a pair of white sneakers, using a claw clip to keep her hair away from her face.

The trio walked to the dining hall after not seeing the rest of their friends in the common room, assuming they had already gone to breakfast. Daisy held her breath as they turned into the dining hall, she knew it was the moment of truth. As she sat down next to him, George had paid no special attention to her, he only continued to eat.

Daisy was upset, she really thought that last night was truly a reality, and that George had felt the same way she did. She believed this until he whispered, "Morning, Angel," in her ear with a mischievous tone to his voice, discreetly putting his hand on her thigh. She turned bright red.

"Morning, Georgie," her voice cracking a bit, George only laughed and went back to his food, keeping one hand on her thigh.

"You should get nightmares more often," he said only to her, "I'd love to comfort you some more if you know what I mean."

"I'm sure you would, wouldn't you?" She smirked at him.

"Daisy..." she looked up to see Fred, his face looking almost grief stricken, "I'm real sorry, what can I do to make it up to you?" She only looked at him for a moment, pondered what she should say. She decided that for now, she was too mad at him to forgive him, so she said nothing and began to eat the breakfast that was already in front of her.

George squeezed her thigh and when she looked at him, all he did was raise his eyebrow, she shook her head in response. She talked with Harry about the tournament and how scared he was, a few people came over and wished her luck.

The rest of breakfast was fairly boring, except for the fact that George was very touchy, she didn't mind very much though. They finished up breakfast pretty quickly and she headed to her first class without the twins, not wanting to walk with Fred. She told them she wanted to talk to Cedric.

"Ced!" She called when she saw him in a mosh of his hufflepuff friends. He saw her immediately and jogged over to her.

"Hey Daisy, feeling any better?"

"A bit, yeah... talked to George last night, he helped get rid of some of my concerns."

"Did you figure out who put your name in?" He asked, starting to walk in the direction of their classes.

"I did." Daisy said plainly, following him.

"Need me to ruff 'em up a bit?" He shadow boxed the air in front of him, almost hitting a first year.

"Already did that myself, but thanks for the offer," She laughed at him, "how are you feeling?"

"I'm nervous even though I entered, still a scary thing. But we're in this together, yeah?"