Chapter 23: 8 pm

Authors Note: Hi guys! I hope you're enjoying this so far. I'd just like to clarify a few things happening in this chapter before you read it. This chapter does contain smut. If you want to skip it because it makes you uncomfortable you can, nothing in this chapter is important to the plot. I also haven't written anything like this before, so if you could leave me some comments along the way I would appreciate it. Also, needless to say, all of this is completely consensual because our Georgie is a gentlemen and Molly raised him well. I really hope you enjoy, once again thank you all for reading :)

~~~~~~~~~~

"Calm down, Daisy," Ginny scolded her as she paced around the room, "how can you still be nervous?"

"Because!" Daisy shouted, she didn't really have a reason to be nervous.

"I thought we got all the stress out yesterday?" Hermione wined, "why are we doing this again?"

"Because!" Daisy stated again, the time on the clock read 7:55, "oh merlin, I've got to go!"

"You won't be late, the common room is 30 seconds away," Ginny assured her, "can we calm down please?" Ginny took Daisys hands and took some deep breaths in and out, "come on, do it with me."

Daisy squeezed Ginny's hands and spoke softly to herself, "it's just George. George loves me. I have no reason to be nervous."

"That's right, there we go," Ginny smiled at her, "now, go get your man!"

"We want all the details when you get back," Hermione laughed as Daisy made her way to the door.

"A lady doesn't kiss and tell," Daisy smiled at her.

"Good thing you're not a lady, then!" Ginny cheered after her as she closed the door.

They had no classes that day, so she was able to spend the whole day with Hermione and Ginny, who did their best to prepare her. Neither of them had much experience in this field, so it mostly just consisted of stress eating and gossiping. It did calm her down though.

She also had time to pick out an outfit. It was probably still socially acceptable, but she was about to swipe her V card, she had to go hard. She wore a simple, black tennis skirt that was probably a little too short, but she didn't think George would mind very much. On top she wore a dark red sweater with a V shaped neckline, it matched perfectly with her undergarments, which were concealed nicely by her outfit. Lastly, she had on some low black boots, and her hair was done up in a ponytail, Ginny said it would be helpful if it was out of her face.

Daisy walked down the steps, earning a few looks from some underclassmen in the common room. The only looks she cared about were the ones she got from George, and he could barely contain her excitement. He wore black slacks and a gray sweater over his white button up and tie (y'all know the fit I'm talking about), Daisy loved when he dressed like that.

"You look perfect, Angel," George whispered, taking her hand and kissing it, "ready to go, I assume?"

She could feel her heart beating out of her chest, "we're going somewhere?"

"Well unless you want to do whatever we have planned in the middle of the common room, I suggest we make way," He didn't let go of her hand, and they walked through the castle blissfully.

"Where exactly are we going?" Daisy asked, looking up at him, his eyes full of a mix of lust and love, she couldn't decide which she wanted more.

"Remember the marauders map?" He asked her, she nodded along, "the one we gave to Harry last year so he could get to hogsmeade?"

"I do, where are you going with this?"

"Well, Fred and I discovered a lot of secret rooms and passageways in the time we had it."

"We're going to a secret room?" Daisy smiled, "at least we won't get caught sneaking around."

"That's right, darling," George smiled, Daisy's heart did flips. She would never get over George's affectionate nicknames for her. He pulled her outside and into the courtyard, where they ended up on the backside of a statue of Rowena Ravenclaw. George took his wand out of his pocket and tapped a few bricks, they moved out of their way and a passageway revealed itself. George had to duck to get in, but she followed him.

On the other side was a rather large room. There was a fireplace with deep orange flames in the middle of the wall to their right, on the left there was a king sized four poster bed. On either side of the fire place there were 2 chairs, and candles lit up the whole room.

"Be careful Georgie, your romantic is showing," Daisy smiled, stepping into the room to admire it. She loved when he did things like this, it reminded her of when he asked her to be his girlfriend.

"It only shows for you, Angel," George wrapped his arms around her waist, planting soft kisses on her neck. Daisy let out of shaky breath.

"Have I ever told you how much you amaze me?" George mumbled into her neck between kisses, she tried to remain composed.

"Tell me again..." Daisy moaned, turning herself to face him, planting a soft hand on his face

"You're an Angel, I say that enough don't I?" He smiled, running his hands up and down her figure, "completely perfect, every single part of you..."

"Georgie," she smiled softly at him, feeling the atmosphere shift from one of lust to one of pure romance and admiration, "I love you with every part of me."

"I thought I was supposed to show you how much I love you tonight," he chuckled.

"Well it can go both ways, can't it," she spoke into his mouth before he kissed her. It was different then usual. His kisses were usually soft, like he was afraid if he was aggressive she would break. Now, it was more passionate and intense, like he couldn't be close enough to her. She reciprocated his affection.

George quickly picked her up, she wrapped her legs around his torso, not breaking the kiss for a minute. He carried her over to the bed, where he carefully laid her on her back and hovered over her.

He broke the kiss for a moment and admired her, as if he was asking for permission. Daisy knew that if she didn't want it he would stop, and for that reason she loved him even more. She nodded, and he sat up and pulled his sweater off over his head.

Daisy sat and up pushed him over, she straddled him as he leaned back and watched. The look in his eyes made her feel powerful, like anything she did right now would make him melt.

Daisy crossed her arms and pulled off her sweater slowly, exposing the surprise that was underneath. George couldn't take his eyes off of her even if she tried.

"Wicked..." he muttered as he admired her. Daisy only smirked in response and pulled him in by his tie, kissing him again. He moaned into her mouth as she kissed him, she began unbuttoning his shirt and pulled it off over his shoulders. Daisy had to pull away for a minute just to admire him, playing quidditch was definitely working the right muscles.

"What, like what you see?" George smiled at her expressions.

"What, you don't?" She smirked back, running a hand down his chest.

"Oh, just shut up and kiss me," he replied, letting his hands rest on her waist.

And that was exactly what she did.