Chapter 2: The Journey From Platform 9 3/4

No matter how many times they go, Daisy Diggory will never get sick of the site of platform 9 ¾. It was always quite busy, but she never really minded that. It always filled her with adrenaline. The thought of a new year ahead of her. A world of possibilities. Time to see her friends, make new ones, and make new memories. To her, the platform represented the beginning of the next year, and the excitement of it ahead of her.

It did take her a few years to get used to running through the wall, although the weird feeling never goes away. Her and Cedric always made the journey together, their dad took them the first few years, but after 3rd year they started going by themselves

"Nervous?" Daisy had asked Cedric on the ride over, seeing his tense face.

"Nervous?" He said, in a questioning voice, "why would I be nervous?"

"I don't know," a soft expression covered her pale skin, "you look nervous."

"I mean we're almost done," He looked up at her, "this year and next year, then we graduate. Hogwarts has been home for so long. It's safe. After we graduate, what do I do?"

"Ced," Daisy felt terrible, "No matter what you decide to do I'll always be behind you. You are an amazing person and I know you'll do beautiful things in your life. You have plenty of time to live, don't try to rush it all."

He relaxed his shoulders and gave her a happy smile, "What'd I do without you?"

"I dunno, but thank god you have me," He jokingly shoved her across the seat they shared as they arrived at the train station, and they made their way to platforms 9 and 10.

"Ready, Ced?"

"Ready, Dais," And with that, they ran through the wall, and came out to the hustle and bustle that surrounded the Hogwarts train, "Right, do you need anything from me before we leave?"

"I don't believe I do," Daisy wrapped him in a hug.

"What's this for?" He said, a bit confused at the sign of affection.

"We didn't get to see each other too much in past years at Hogwarts. Sure, we have classes together but being in different houses we didn't really get to spend very much time together."

"So what do you propose."

She pulled away, "Save me some time at Hogsmead every once and a while?"

He nodded a reply, "I'll see you tonight in the grand hall."

"Have a safe train ride!" She called as he walked away, spotting his friends. She looked for the familiar tribe, and easily found the Weasleys, all being wrapped in a big hug by Molly.

"Make sure you all stay safe. Ginny, dear, do you have all your books?" She nodded, "Ron, you have your food for the train correct," he held up a smushed sandwich in a paper bag. Molly turned her attention to Fred and George after hugging Ron and Ginny goodbye, "Boys."

"Hi mum," Fred replied.

"How are you?" George continued.

"You two..." she was staring daggers at them, "stay out of trouble this year or so help me Merlin, I will drag you out of Hogwarts myself," a serious expression took her face, the twins only smiled.

"Us?" Fred questioned.

"Causing trouble?" George once again continued him.

"Neverrrrrr," They both said at the same time. They squirmed out of the hug she had trapped them in and ran into the train doors, into the same compartment they used every year.