Chapter 1: The Quidditch World Cup

"Ced! Get down here, we can't be late!" Daisy yelled up the stairs to her twin.

"I'm coming" He called back.

"You better be. The boys are expecting us and we simply can't be late." She laughed, her dad rounding the corner.

"We'll make it, we must go soon though, we need to meet the Weasleys at the port key," He always talked in quite a happy tone. Soon they'd be meeting the Weasleys to go to this year's Quidditch world cup. Daisy didn't really like quidditch very much, she didn't understand it too well, but she was still quite excited. She was just excited to see the Weasleys, more specifically, Fred and George.

Even more specifically, George. But we'll get on that later.

"Ced!" She yelled again, "Let's go!"

"What," he smiled as he stumbled down the stairs, "excited to see your boyfriend?"

"I am not dating George!" a blush covered her face.

"Who said anything about George?" he said, proud of his victory. Her face went from a light pink to a dark red. Daisy tried to reply, but stumbled over her words. She'd let him have that win.

They hastily packed up the rest of the supplies and made their way to their meeting spot, a large tree creating shade. Daisy concealed herself in the top of the tree, watching the leaves sway in the breeze until she heard the Weasleys arrive.

"Bloody hell Hermoine! You mean to tell me you don't know who Victor Krum is?"

"I'm sorry Ronald but I have no clue who you are talking about."

"He is a GOD Hermoine, he soars on the field like a phoenix. He is more than a man."

There was the bickering. Daisy climbed up the tree slightly more, she peaked her head out just enough to see her best friends, Fred and George. Fred was going on about some quidditch thing, but George seemed to be looking around after spotting only two diggory's. Fred realized that he wasn't listening, and called out "Ohhhhh Rosieeeee" He would call her any other flower than the one she was named after.

"When'll you accept that isn't my name?" She said, now hanging upside down from the branch above them. They both looked up. George looked a bit concerned, realizing how high off the ground she was.

"Whenever you stop responding to it." Fred winked at her. She giggled at him.

In one swift motion, the gryffindor jumped down from the tree. George winced when she hit the ground, but she just smiled, which seemed to calm his nerves a bit.

She loved her boys. They claim they hated the nickname, but they always responded to it, so they couldn't hate it too much.

She loved Fred. He stood up for her. The first time she met him was second year, a slytherin had made fun of her for getting bad marks on a test. He asked her who it was, he didn't say anything else to her. She heard that he had punched them in the face.

She loved George. She confided in him. She had met him a little later that same day second year, she thought he was Fred. But he was different from his twin, instead of going after the slytherin, he gave her a hug while she cried.

Ever since then they'd been inseparable, and she wouldn't want it any other way.

Before she knew it, she had landed on the other side of the port key, where they parted ways with the Weasleys. She did sneak away after one of the games to hang out in the Weasley tent. Daisy walked in to see the twins making fun of Ron for his infatuation with Victor Krum, the star of Bulgaria's quidditch team.