Thank You All, Seriously

Hello all,

Every story must have an end at some point, and unfortunately we've reached it.

I cannot begin to describe how grateful I am for each and every one of you.

I remember when I first started writing this and I got like 200 views and I was so excited I didn't know what to do. Now we're almost at 6k, that's kinda crazy, right?

I hope you all enjoyed the life of Daisy Diggory, it was so much fun to take a universe I love and create a character to go in it. Especially when she fell in love with my favorite character, I had to do it.

Also, don't kill me after the last 2 chapters. Sorry to scare you, but you're welcome for not killing off Fred. I couldn't do it yet his death hurt too much the first time.

As a writer, the most enjoyable part is seeing all of your comments, which always make me laugh or smile. So, PLEASE, keep those coming, they make my day.

Now, I know I've told you this before, but I figured I'd say it again. You all seem to like my writing, after all you did finish this whole thing. So, if you do, I'd really appreciate it if you check out the other story I just begun. It's called "The World Revolves Around The Moon." You can find it on my profile. While writing this I didn't have a super concrete plan, but with this story I have a super intricate plot detailed out and I cannot wait to write it.

Feel free to plug your stories or any stories you like here! If you want to see some of my favorites, you can check out my reading list titled 10/10. Some of those seriously broke me, though, so fair warning.

Lastly, I love to write so I'd truly appreciate any ideas you have for me here. Whether those be certain characters you want me to write about, certain events, or plots you have figured out please let me know.

Once again, thank you so much for joining me on the journey that was What I've Lost and What I've Gained. I hope to see you on the next story, and make sure to keep looking for updates here, just in case.

All the love,

Kayla :]