Dorm Rooms?

A few days later Izuku was at the Angel Grove Youth Center practicing his karate moves when Tommy walked over to him.

"Hey" said Izuku while punching a punching bag.

"Hey" said Tommy.

"Sorry again that my Dad took all the credit for what happened at the USJ" said Izuku.

"It's fine. We're not used to getting that much publicity anyway. But listen, there's a project I've been working on for a while now back at the the Dino Thunder HQ. Stop by there later, it's something for you" said Tommy.

"I will" said Izuku, but then his watch started beeping.

"Yeah, Zordon?" said Izuku into his watch.

"Izuku, I've just received a message from Principal Nezu. He and Mr. Aizawa are at your house. They say they need to talk to you about something" said Zordon.

"Alright I'm on my way" said Izuku before hanging up.

"Sorry, Tommy. I gotta go" said Izuku.

"It's fine. I'll show you the project later" said Tommy.

After that Izuku headed into the back alleyway and teleported back home to Japan. When he entered his house he saw his parents and sister talking with Nezu and Aizawa in the living room.

"Mr. Yagi, come sit" said Nezu.

Izuku sat in one of the chairs away from his family.

"Alright now that you're all here, we can explain to you what's going on" said Nezu.

"Nezu, what's this about?" asked Toshinori.

"Well you see, after the recent attack on the USJ we've decided to set up dorm rooms at UA. And we'd like your permission to let your children live there. We believe they would be safer living there as the League of Villains wouldn't be able to get inside of UA now that we've upped security there" explained Nezu.

"I'm fine with that" said Izumi.

"I'd gladly move out of this place" said Izuku.

"What do you think, Toshi?" asked Inko.

"I'm fine with it" said Toshinori.

"Then sign here" said Nezu as he placed a form on the table.

Inko and Toshi signed the form and Izuku and Izumi were all set.

The next day...

Izuku and Izumi had moved into the dorm rooms along with the everyone else.

Izuku was currently sitting in the common room scrolling through his phone. The others were also in the common room chatting and stuff.

"Hey everyone! I have an idea for something we can do!" said Mina.

"What is it?" asked Izuku.

"We can have a dorm room competition!" said Mina.

"Sounds great. Who's first?" asked Izuku.

"You are" said Mina.

"Oh shit..." said Izuku under his breath.

When they entered Izuku's room. They saw it was pretty empty. There was just a bed, a desk with a computer, and that was pretty much it. But there was also a shelf with a few Power Ranger action figures on it, and there was also a picture of Izuku with some people next to his computer.

Ochako and Iida recognized them as the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers.

"Hey it's Tommy, Kimberly, Billy, Zack, and Jason! I remember them. They and the other Rangers saved us at the USJ" said Ochako.

"Oh I know Jason! I saved his life!" said Kirishima.

"And me and Dark Shadow saved Zack's life" said Tokoyami.

"I also saved Kimberly's life" said Ochako.

"And I saved Billy's" said Iida.

"Yeah I know. They all told me. They're super grateful by the way" said Izuku.

After that they moved on to the rest of the dorm rooms. Everyone else's dorm room was the same as it was in the actual show. Shoka's was the same as Shoto's, they didn't see Katsumi's room, just like how they didn't see Katsuki's.

Izumi's room had a lot of All Might and Green Magnet merch in it.

Mina turned to Izuku. "Yagi, your sister has tons of stuff in her room, but you have almost nothing in yours. What's the deal with that?" asked Mina.

"First of all, don't call me Yagi, it's just Izuku. Second, I don't wanna talk about it" said Izuku.

After that they all went back to the common room.

"And the person who's room got the most votes is... Sato!" said Mina.

"Aw you girls just voted for him cuz he let you eat his sugary foods!" said Kaminari.

After that they all went to bed.

Meanwhile...

"Master, this is the one we told you about" said Shigaraki to All For One as Lord Drakkon stepped forward.

"So you're this Lord Drakkon I've been hearing so much about" said AFO.

"Yes. I've come with a proposition for you. You help me destroy the Power Rangers of this world, and I'll help you destroy All Might and those UA brats" said Drakkon.

"Not interested. Gigantomachia?" said AFO to Gigantomachia who was standing right next to him.

"Yes, master" said Gigantomachia as he lunged at Lord Drakkon, only to be quickly defeated by him.

"Is that all you got?" asked Drakkon as he sheathed the Dragon Dagger and Saba.

"Hmmm... we may have something to discuss after all" said AFO.

Thx for reading. And yes. I'm having the dorm room thing happen earlier in this story. That's not the only thing that's gonna be happening earlier either. Until then, goodbye.