First Day

The next day...

Izuku teleported to the Command Center, where he was greeted by Tommy and the others.

"Guys I got into UA!" said Izuku.

"That's great! We knew you could do it!" said Jason.

"I'm proud of you Izuku. You've proven that your capable of handling the power of the Green Ranger" said Tommy.

"We saw what happened at the Entrance Exam from the viewing globe. We can't believe you actually had to summon the Dragonzord!" said Kimberly.

"Aye yai yai! Who would've thought that UA would bring out a robot as big as the Dragonzord!" said Alpha.

"Principal Nezu has a very twisted mind. He likes to cause chaos, but he only has the best intentions for his students" said Zordon.

"Well anyways, I gotta get to UA soon. Today's my first day and all. Bye guys!" said Izuku.

"Bye Izuku!" said everyone.

After that Izuku teleported near UA.

He entered the building and made his way to the 1-A classroom. He stood in front of the door.

'Whoa! That's one big door!' said Izuku in his head.

As soon as he opened it he saw Katsuki and Katsumi sitting at there desks with their feet on them, and the dude glasses from the Entrance Exam mouthing them off.

"Get your feet off those desks this instant! That is extremely disrespectful to this academy!" shouted the dude with glasses while doing some sick Kung-Fu of some sort with his hands.

'Just my luck. I had to be put in the same class as these assholes' said Izuku in his head.

The dude with glasses then saw Izuku in the doorway and ran over to him.

"I would like to start over. I'm Tenya Iida from Somei Academy" said Iida.

"Somei huh? So you think your better than us huh?" said Katsumi.

"Mind your own damn business you two" said Izuku.

"DEKU?!?!" they both screamed in shock and anger.

"Hey I recognize that messy hair! Izuku!" said a familiar voice from behind him.

He turned around to see Ochako standing there.

'Oh it's Uraraka! She looks good in that uniform' said Izuku in his head.

"Thanks again for saving me from that giant robot with your own giant robot!" said Ochako.

"T-thanks" said Izuku while trying to hide his blush.

"If you're here to make friends then leave" said a voice from behind them.

They turned around to see what looked like a giant caterpillar lying there on the floor.

"Welcome to UA's hero course" said the caterpillar before taking out an apple sauce pouch and sipping it.

'WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!' said Izuku, Ochako, and Iida in there heads in horror.

"Calm down" said the man as he got out of his sleeping bag and entered the classroom.

After that Izuku and the others took their seats. Izumi and Shoto entered the classroom and walked over to Izuku who was sitting at his desk.

"Move" said Izumi.

"No" said Izuku.

"That's my desk. Move" said Izumi.

"I was here first sis. Go away" said Izuku.