The Sports Festival Begins

☝️Found thus picture. Thought it looked cool.

Izuku and the others arrived at the Sports Festival arena. They entered the massive colosseum where there were thousands of people all around them.

"AND HEEEEERE THEY ARE! BACK FROM FIGHTING VILLAINS, IT'S CLASS 1-A!!!" screamed Present Mic through the speaker.

"ALSO WITH US, THEY MAY NOT HAVE THEIR TIME TO SHINE YET, BUT THEY'RE STILL A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH! IT'S CLASS 1-B!!!" screamed Mic as Class 1-B also entered the arena.

"ALSO WITH US ARE CLASSES C, D, AND E FROM THE GENERAL STUDIES COURSE, AS WELL AS CLASSES F, G, AND H FROM THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT, AND CLASSES I, J, AND K FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT!!!" screamed Mic as those classes entered the arena as well.

Midnight stood on a podium in the center of the arena. She whipped her whip, making everyone go silent.

"We will now have Izumi Yagi recite the first years pledge for us" said Midnight as Izumi walked up to the podium.

"I pledge... to become the number one hero" said Izumi.

Everyone started booing Izumi and saying she was full of herself. While All Might was proud of her.

'That's my girl' he said in his head.

Izumi walked back down to the others. Midnight then managed to quiet everyone down.

"Now to see what event the students will be doing" said Midnight as she spun a wheel, it landed on obstacle course.

"They'll be doing an obstacle course! They'll have to complete a full lap around the arena. Everything is allowed as long as they stay inside the track. Now get into position!" said Midnight.

The students each got into position at the starting line.

"3,2,1, GO!!!" screamed Mic as the race began.

The Sports Festival has indeed begun. Now to see who will win. And yes I know this chapter was short, but that's just the way it's gonna be. Thanks for reading.