Training

After that Izuku teleported back to Japan. The Rangers gave him a watch that allows him to contact Zordon and the others, as well as teleport to and from the Command Center.

When he got home his parents didn't notice, since they haven't paid attention to him in over a decade. He went upstairs to his room to do more research on the Power Rangers. He knew there were other Power Rangers teams in America so he decided to learn more about them.

After a bit of research he decided to go downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat, but then he heard talking in the living room.

He peeked in to see his Dad talking to Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto, and Shoka.

"Alright now I've called the 5 of you here for a reason" said All Might.

"Well what is it Dad?" asked Izumi.

"Well you see, my quirk wasn't always mine. It's called One For All, it was given to me by your grandma Nana, Izumi. But I'd like to split it and give it to you 5, since you already all have incredibly powerful quirks" said All Might.

"But Dad why not give it to Izuku? He doesn't have a quirk, why not give him one?" asked Izumi.

"That quirkless brat? Please. We're already planning to disown him once he turns 18" said All Might.

Izuku gritted his teeth and went back up to his room, 'That son of a bitch' he said in his head.

The next day Izuku teleported to the Command Center in America.

When he got there Tommy and the others were already there waiting for him.

"Alright Izuku, we're gonna be going to the town near here. It's called Angel Grove" said Tommy.

"Alright. Are we gonna train there or something?" asked Izuku.

"Yep. Come on let's go" said Tommy.

When they got there they entered a place called the Angel Grove Youth Center. When they got inside Izuku saw tons of people doing karate, yoga, and all sorts of exercises.

"Wow! This place will be great for training!" said Izuku.

"That's right. This is where me and the other Rangers would train all the time when we were your age" said Tommy.

"Really?" asked Izuku.

"Yep. Now let's get to work" said Tommy.

After that Tommy had Izuku do some exercises, and then he taught Izuku a few karate moves. After that they sat at the Juice Bar to get some drinks to refresh themselves.

"So I've been meaning to ask you, what's the deal with all the other Power Rangers teams in America?" asked Izuku.

"What do you mean?" asked Tommy.

"Well there are other Power Rangers teams out there in America. There's the Time Force Rangers in that town Silver Hills, there's the Lightspeed Rescue Rangers in that town Mariner Bay, there's the Dino Thunder Rangers in that town Reefside, there's the Beast Morpher Rangers in that town Coral Harbor, there's the Mystic Force Rangers, the Ninja Storm Rangers, the Wild Force Rangers, the Samurai Rangers, the Megaforce Rangers, the Operation Overdrive Rangers, the Jungle Fury Rangers, the Ninja Steel Rangers, and there was also the Zeo Rangers, the Turbo Rangers, and the Space Rangers who were also here in Angel Grove. What's the deal with all of them?" asked Izuku.

"Some of those teams were created by Zordon, some were created by some other mythical origin, and some were formed by normal humans who also managed to harness the power of the Morphing Grid" explained Tommy.