Rise of a Ranger

"I'm sorry Mrs. Yagi but your son here is quirkless" said the doctor.

That was the day everything changed. Izuku Yagi, son of the number one hero All Might, and the number five hero Green Magnet, was diagnosed quirkless. While his twin sister Izumi Yagi was given a very powerful telekinesis quirk.

As the years went on Izuku was bullied by Izumi, as well as his former friends, Katsuki Bakugo, Katsumi Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki, and Shoka Todoroki. And his parents completely ignored and neglected him.

Then one day when he was in middle school...

"Alright class it's time to start thinking about your futures, but who am I kidding you all wanna be heroes!" said the teacher.

The class, save for Izuku, starting cheering. "Please. You can't possibly put us in the same league as these extras" said Katsuki.

"Aw yes, Katsuki Bakugo. You, your sister, Izumi Yagi, and the Todoroki twins are applying for the hero course right?" said their teacher.

"DAMN RIGHT WE ARE! WE'RE GONNA BE THE TOP HEROES AND BE RICHER THAN ALL MIGHT!!!" shouted Katsumi as she and the others showed off their quirks.

"Oh and Izuku Yagi's also applying for the hero course right?" said the teacher.

Katsuki immediately slammed his hand down on Izuku's desk.

"DEKUUUUU!!!!! YOU THINK UA WOULD WANT SOMEONE AS USELESS AS YOU WHEN THEY COULD HAVE PEOPLE LIKE US?!?!" screamed Bakugo.

"Alright Bakugo settle down" said their teacher.

After class Izuku was about to head home when his sister and the others stopped him.

"DEKU!" shouted Izumi.

"What do you want?" said Izuku.

Katsuki then grabbed Izuku's notebook from him. "Hey! Give it back!" said Izuku as he tried to get his notebook back but they kept it out of reach.

"Pfff! What's this?! Hero Analysis for the future? You're pathetic!" Izumi laughed.

"I thought we told you to give up" said Shoto.

"Just give it back!" said Izuku.

"I got a better idea" said Katsuki as he burned Izuku's notebook with an explosion then threw it out the window.

"NOOOO!!!" screamed Izuku.

"Just give up you useless Deku. You'll never be a hero. You'll never amount to anything!" said Katsumi.

"And don't bother telling Mom and Dad what we do to you! They won't believe you! They never even pay attention to you!" said Izumi.

"Come on guys let's get outta here. We got better things to do than waste our time with a worthless Deku" said Shoko as they all turned to leave.

"You know if you really want to be a hero that badly there might actually be another way. Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life. Then take a swan dive off the roof of the building!" said Izumi as she and the others laughed at Izuku before leaving.

After that Izuku went and got his notebook out of the fountain. "Stupid jerks" he said to himself. After that he walked home by himself.

When he was walking home he suddenly started glowing green. "What the?!" he said.

Next thing he knew he was launched into the sky, and then he was in some sort of high-tech looking room.

"Welcome human!" said a voice.