Final Round

Izuku got ready for his fight against Izumi. Katsumi and Shoto we're gonna have a match to see who would be in third place, but Shoto had been disqualified, so Katsumi was automatically gonna be in third place. So now it was just Izuku and Izumi left to see who would win.

"Good luck, Izuku" said Ochako before kissing him on the cheek.

"Thanks, babe" said Izuku.

Izuku then entered the arena where Izumi already was.

"For our final match! We have Izuku Yagi vs Izumi Yagi! The two twins competing for champion!" shouted Present Mic.

Izuku pulled out his Morpher.

"Aaaaaaand... begin!" shouted Midnight.

"Dragonzo-" but then Izumi used her quirk to throw Izuku's Morpher out of bounds.

"WHAT'S THIS?! IZUKU YAGI HAS LOST HIS PIECE OF SUPPORT EQUIPMENT! WITHOUT IT HE WON'T BE ABLE TO USE HIS QUIRK!!!" screamed Mic.

Everyone in Class 1-A started panicking, save for the Bakugo and Todoroki twins.

Tommy and Kimberly also started panicking.

All Might and Inko were happy though.

"Yes! Now Izumi is sure to win!" said All Might.

'Crap! Guess I'm just gonna have to fight quirkless!' said Izuku in his head.

"Give up yet?" asked Izumi.

"Never!" said Izuku as he charged at Izumi.

Izumi tried to grab Izuku with her quirk, but Izuku was moving too fast for her to grab on to.

Izumi then tried to punch Izuku with One For All, but Izuku dodged her fist and punched her in the stomach instead.

Izuku then kicked Izumi so hard it sent her flying out of bounds.

"Izumi Yagi is out of bounds! Izuku Yagi wins the Sports Festival!" shouted Midnight.

Everyone cheered for Izuku, save for All Might, Inko, Izumi, the Bakugo twins, and the Todoroki twins.

"NO!!!" shouted All Might.

After that it was the medal ceremony.

Izuku was in first place, Izumi was in second, and Katsumi was in third.

Everyone wondered who was gonna give Izuku, Izumi, and Katsumi their medals, when suddenly they heard a familiar laugh. They all looked up to see All Might on top of the stadium. He leapt down in front of the 3 winners.

"HERE ARE YOUR MEDALS, STUDENTS!" said All Might.

He first gave the bronze medal to Katsumi. "Here you are, young Katsumi. Keep training and you'll be a great hero" said All Might while hugging her.

He then gave the silver medal to Izumi. "Here you are, my daughter. Keep training and I'm sure you'll be the number one hero" said All Might while hugging her.

And finally, he gave the gold medal to Izuku. "And here you are, young Izuku" he said without even making eye contact with him, nor did he hug him, which confused the audience.

"And that concludes the Sports Festival, ladies and gentlemen!" said Midnight.

Thx for reading.