The Battle for Japan

The Rangers, both old and new, arrived outside the school while the invasion was happening, while Eri was left with Nezu.

"We've brought in every Ranger team from Earth. As well as the Space Rangers, the Lost Galaxy Rangers, the RPM Rangers, and the Dino Charge Rangers" said Tommy.

"What about other Rangers team in the multiverse?" Izuku asked.

"No luck. Somehow Lord Drakkon was able to block our connection to other universes, we were only able to bring in RPM and Dino Charge. But besides from some strange message from someone called "The Chrono Ranger," we haven't been able to get any other signal" said Tommy.

The Rangers all stepped out onto the streets and went to fight the invaders. The Rangers split up into groups while Izuku, Ochako, Tsu, Tenko, Izumi, James, Kimberly, and Tommy went to go find Drakkon.

As they ran through the streets, they were suddenly ambushed by Toga, who was wearing one of the uniforms of Lord Drakkon's Red Ranger soldiers.

"Hi, Ochako! Hi, Izuku!" Toga said.

"Piss off, you psycho!" Izuku and Ochako both said.

Toga attacked Ochako and Tsu, but they blocked her attacks with their weapons.

"Izuku, you and the others go! Me and Tsu will hold this bitch off!" Ochako said.

"Are you sure?" Izuku asked.

"Just go!" Ochako said.

Izuku and the others kept running through the battlefield until they reached the town center, where Lord Drakkon was there waiting for them. He also had a large thing of some sort next to him covered by a cloth.

"This ends now, Drakkon!" Izuku said.

"Oh, it's only the beginning! You may have taken my Psycho Rangers from me, but I've taken something from you!" said Drakkon as he pulled the cloth off the object, revealing it to be Zordon in a large containment tube.

"ZORDON!" Izuku screamed.

"That's right! I've kidnapped your great mentor! Surrender now, and I'll spare his life" said Drakkon.

"Don't listen to him, Rangers! He's using my power to power his army! He won't kill me! You must defeat him!" Zordon pleaded.

"Silence, you! He's just saying that so you'll fight me! Now surrender!" Drakkon commanded.

"Never" Tommy said.

"Then die" Drakkon growled.

The Ranger family fought Drakkon in a brutal battle, despite them outnumbering him six to one, he still overpowered them.

At the end of the fight, Drakkon had taken down Tommy, Kimberly, James, and Tenko. The Red Zeo crystal was also destroyed, leaving Tommy in normal form and just a man.

"Time to die, Green Ranger" said Drakkon as he was about to stab Izuku with the Draggon Dagger, but at the last moment... Izumi moved in the way.

"IZUMIIIIII!!!!!" Izuku screamed.

Drakkon pulled the blade out of Izumi's stomach and she struggled to keep balance.

"You would've done the same for me" she said weakly before falling to the ground.

This enraged Izuku so much he called into his deepest darkest power and summoned an ancient weapon.

"Ah. The Sword of Darkness. I'm surprised someone like you can control its power" Drakkon said.

"I'm gonna end you" Izuku said darkly.

I know I kinda skipped over most of the fights, but I'm not good at describing them. Next is the final battle.