A Race To Remember

"DRAGON ZORD!" shouted Izuku as he morphed into the Green Ranger.

Shoto and Shoka had already frozen multiple students to the ground as soon as the race began, Katsuki and Katsumi launched themselves forward with explosions, and Izumi flew forwards with her Telekinesis quirk.

As Izuku and the others students ran, a bunch of Zero Pointers from the Entrance Exam dropped in front of them, but Izuku pulled out the Dragon Dagger and summoned the Dragonzord, which quickly destroyed them all, then teleported away.

"HOW THE HELL CAN HE DO THAT?!" screamed Izumi.

The audience was in shock that Izuku did that.

"Please be advised, ladies and gentlemen, that Izuku Yagi has full permission to summon his own giant robot since it's part of his quirk" said Aizawa through the speaker.

Izuku and the others then reached the cliff section, but Izuku quickly jumped across the chasms with his powers.

Finally, Izuku made it to the mine field. He blew into the Dragon Dagger again, this time to increase his protection. He then ran through the mines, which exploded, but his chest piece protected him.

He then made it back to the arena and came in first place, with Izumi coming in second, Shoto in third, Shoka in fourth, Katsumi in fifth, Katsuki in sixth, and so on and so forth.

"And that concludes the race! Now on to the next event!" said Midnight as she spun the wheel again.

"The Cavalry Race! You have 15 minutes to choose your teammates, and then 15 minutes to fight. The person who ranked last is worth 5 points, and each person ranked above that would be worth 5 more than the previous one, with the exception of first place" said Midnight.

"How many points do I have?" asked Izuku.

"You have 10 million points, Yagi" said Midnight.

"Oh shit..." said Izuku under his breath.

(A/N I'm not gonna show the Calvary Battle cuz I just want to get to the matches. Sorry if anyone is unhappy about that)

The Calvary Battle was intense. Izuku's team consisted of him, Ochako, Tokoyami, and a girl from the Support Department by the name of Mei Hatsume. They ended up winning just barely, along with Izumi, the Bakugo and Todoroki twins, and a few others. And now they were onto the mini games, and soon the matches.

Thx for reading. Next up we're gonna be doing the fight matches. But I want to know who you think should fight who. I'm already planning to do Izuku against Izumi, but that's not gonna be until the final match. But besides them, who do you think should fight who? Let me know in the comments down below.