Goodbye, Old Friend

Izuku clashed with Drakkon in a heated battle.

"You're only a Ranger because my alternate self thought you were special! Without your morpher and power coin you're just a helpless child! I don't know what this world's Rangers saw in you! But whatever it is, it isn't worth it!" Drakkon mocked.

"They chose me because they knew I wouldn't let the power corrupt me! They chose me because I'm worthy!" Izuku said.

Drakkon then hit Izuku and knocked him towards Zordon.

"Izuku. There is only one way to defeat Lord Drakkon and save the world. You must destroy me" said Zordon.

"Zordon, no! I can't lose you, too!" Izuku said.

"There is no other way. It is your duty as a Power Ranger to save the world. Now... destroy me" Zordon said.

Drakkon began approaching Izuku, but then Tommy managed to get up and grab him to keep him in place, but it wasn't gonna last long.

"You have to do it, Izuku! There's no other way!" Tommy said while holding on to his alternate self.

Izuku took off his helmet and slowly nodded.

"Goodbye, Zordon" he said with tears forming in his eyes.

"Goodbye, Izuku. May the power protect you always" Zordon said.

Izuku powered up both the Dragon Dagger and the Sword of Darkness, then he swung them both at the device holding Zordon, making an x which then burst open.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Drakkon screamed, but it was too late.

The energy flowed across the city, and Drakkon and his army lost their Ranger forms, leaving them powerless.

Drakkon collapsed to his knees. He looked up and saw Izuku, Tommy, Kimberly, James, and Tenko holding Izumi, all of them glaring at him.

"It's over" Izuku said as he wiped his tears away.

After that, the rest of Drakkon's forces were apprehended. Ochako and Tsu beat the shit out of Toga then arrested her.

The Ranger teams began celebrating, but once Izuku and his family told them about Zordon, there was sadness. Drakkon was locked up in Tartarus, along with Izuku's former family and his bullies. Izumi was able to saved by Eri, who used her quirk to heal her wound.

A few days had past since the battle and the death of Zordon. Izuku was currently sitting in his room alone while holding his morpher which had his power coin in it.

There was a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" Tommy asked.

"Sure" Izuku said.

Tommy entered the room and sat next to Izuku on the bed.

"It's all my fault, Dad. I killed Zordon" Izuku said.

"No! No. You had no other choice, Izuku. If you hadn't done it who knows what would've happened. Look, it's kind of my fault for forcing this whole responsibility onto you. You're just a kid, but I went through almost the exact same challenges when I was your age. You'll get through this, I know you will, son" said Tommy.

"Thanks, Dad" Izuku said.

"There's also another thing I came to tell you about" said Tommy.

"What is it?" Izuku asked.

Tommy then teleported them to the roof of the school, and what Izuku saw in front of the school... was an army of people cheering the words "Green Ranger!"

"W-what is this?!" Izuku said.

"It's your fans. The whole world knows that you did and now almost all of them love you. You're their hero, Izuku" Tommy said.

"You're our hero, too, Izuku" said Ochako as she, Eri, Kimberly, Jason, Billy, Zack, James, Sasha, Iida, Kirishima, Tokoyami, and the rest of their teachers and classmates stepped out onto the roof.

Izuku began crying. Not tears of sadness, but tears of joy. He was finally the world's greatest hero.

One more chapter left. Plus maybe one talking about a future project.