First Rounds

The class had the mini games after that. During them Kaminari had tricked the 1-A girls into wearing cheerleader outfits.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!" screamed Katsumi, while Kaminari laughed.

Izuku also had to resist the urge to laugh from seeing Izumi, Shoka, and Katsumi be humiliated in front of the whole world. Although he also felt bad for Ochako and the other girls, since they never wronged him.

"I can't believe that pervert tricked us into wearing these ridiculous costumes!" said Ochako while blushing.

"I know. Don't worry, if I end up having to fight him in the matches, I'll be sure to kick his ass for you" said Izuku as he tried to hide his blush.

After that they looked at the board to see who would be up against who in the matches.

Izuku was up against a guy named Hitoshi Shinso, Iida was up against Mei Hatsume, Shoka was up against Mina, Shoto was up against Sero, Katsuki was up against Tokoyami, Katsumi was up against Kaminari, Kirishima was up against a guy named Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, and Ochako was up against Izumi.

After that they all went to the waiting room.

"Izuku there's something about that Shinso guy you should know" said Ojiro.

"What is it?" asked Izuku.

"As you know I have no memory of the Calvary Battle, I think it's because of Shinso. I remember him asking me if I wanted to be a part of his team, I said I don't know, the next thing I knew the Calvary Battle was already over. I think his quirk has something to do with mind control. So whatever you do, if he asks you a question, DON'T say anything. Alright?" said Ojiro.

"Alright, I won't. Thanks for the advice" said Izuku.

Izuku then headed to the arena, where Shinso was.

"For our first round! It's Izuku Yagi vs Hitoshi Shinso!" shouted Present Mic.

Izuku then pulled out his Morpher.

"And... begin!" shouted Midnight.

"You think you got a chance against me, don't you?" said Shinso.

Izuku didn't say anything.

'Crap! If I don't say Dragonzord then I won't be able to morph! But if I do he might be able to put me under mind control! Guess I'm just gonna have to fight without my Morpher' said Izuku in his head.

Izuku kept his mouth shut and dashed at Shinso.

Shinso's eyes widened. "Wait what-" but then Izuku shoved him out of bounds.

"Hitoshi Shinso is out of bounds! Izuku Yagi wins!" shouted Midnight.

"How did you even?!" said Shinso in shock.

"Ojiro told me that your quirk probably had something to do with brainwashing. So I just kept my mouth shut" said Izuku as he helped Shinso up.

"Look, you've got potential. But you can't expect to win every single battle if you only use one trick. You need to train more if you wanna be a hero" said Izuku.

"Ok, thanks. I will" said Shinso.

Meanwhile with All Might, Inko, and Nezu...