The Next Holder of One For All

"Nah. I'll pass" said Izuku.

"Wait, what?" said Izumi.

"I don't need One For All. I'm powerful enough with both the Mighty Morphing and Dino Thunder Green Ranger forms" said Izuku.

"Well I definitely don't want One For All or my telekinesis quirk, anymore. I'm not worthy" said Izumi.

"Don't worry. I know someone who is" said Izuku.

A few hours later...

Once they arrived back on Earth and at UA, they, minus Izumi, received a warm welcome from the other students.

Tenko approached Izumi.

"So I assume Izuku told you the truth about me?" he asked.

"He did. It's good to meet you, cousin" said Izumi.

Izuku and Izumi then went to the third year dorms to see Mirio.

"Glad to see you return safely from the moon, Izuku. And this must be your sister" said Mirio.

"She is. But there's something we'd like to discuss with you, Togata" said Izuku.

"What is it?" asked Mirio.

They then told him about One For All.

"This is all incredibly fascinating. But why are you telling me this?" asked Mirio.

"Because we'd like to give you One For All. Nighteye wanted you to have it, and you currently don't have a quirk, so you're perfect for it. Do you accept?" asked Izumi.

"I do" said Mirio.

Mirio ate a piece of Izumi's hair. And about an hour later, he had One For All... plus Izumi's quirk, Shoto's and Shoka's quirks, which combined into an even more powerful ice and fire quirk, Katsuki's and Katsumi's quirks which combined into an even more powerful explosion quirk, and the quirks of all the previous holders of One For All.

Meanwhile...

All For One was currently sitting in his throne room by himself, when suddenly Lord Drakkon came out of a portal.

"You again? What do you want?" asked All For One.

"You thought you could just betray me and get away with it? I'm here to have my revenge" said Drakkon.

All For One tried to kill Lord Drakkon, but Drakkon had countermeasures to all his attacks. Drakkon then stabbed All For One in the chest with the Dragon Dagger.

"I... don't understand. How were you able to evade all my attacks?" asked All For One weakly.

"I've been studying you for a while now. I've even killed some alternate versions of you who were slightly weaker to prepare myself to kill you. I have countermeasures for all your attacks" said Drakkon.

"You... will never... win" said All For One weakly.

"I already have" said Lord Drakkon before slicing All For One's head off with Saba.

The rest of the League of Villains heard the noice and came in the room and saw Lord Drakkon standing over All For One's headless corpse.

"You all serve me now" said Lord Drakkon.

Got you. Tricked you all into thinking Izuku was gonna get One For All, but it was actually Mirio. This book is also coming to an end. There's only a few chapters left.