The Beginning of the End

Izuku woke up in bed next to Ochako and Eri. Since they were a family now, they would normally sleep in the same bed together. Izuku and Ochako never did you know what, though. Not just because Eri was in the room but also because they were underage. Even though in Japan the legal age of consent is 13, Izuku and Ochako had been spending a lot of time in America and decided to follow their consent rules.

All of a sudden, there was a loud boom heard. The three of them immediately jolted out of bed and Izuku opened up the curtains to look out the window.

"Uh, Babe? You might wanna see this" Izuku said.

Ochako, as well as Eri, looked out the window to see an entire fleet of flying warships attacking the city.

Suddenly, Izuku's and Ochako's watches began beeping and they both answered them.

"Yeah, Dad, we're seeing it now" Izuku said.

"Both of you get to the 1-A classroom. And hurry! Bring all your classmates, too!" Tommy said.

Izuku, Ochako, Eri, and the rest of their classmates all headed to the 1-A classroom, where Tommy, Kimberly, Aizawa, Vlad King, and Class 1-B also were.

"We've learned that Lord Drakkon has killed All For One and taken control of the League of Villains. He and his armies are attacking all over Japan, and soon they'll set their sights on the rest of the world. Many pro heroes, including the Big Three, are trying to fight the army and evacuate the civilians, but it's not enough. The only way to stop this is to get more Power Rangers. So we ask that the rest of you students join us" said Tommy.

"With all do respect, Dad. But I don't think all these students are Ranger material. Plus, how are you gonna give them all Ranger forms? I doubt there's that many to go around" Izuku said.

"I know our class has been rivals with yours for some time, and we know Monoma sold you all out, but we have a common enemy and need to work together" said Kendo.

(A/N: I forgot to add a part where they find out that Monoma is the traitor, so instead I'm just gonna say that right after the Rangers rescued Izuku Tenko told the pros that Monoma was a spy and they arrested him)

"And Ninjor, Billy, Zordon, and other Rangers teams were able to create more Ranger forms for the rest of the students, so we're good. We even already gave Ranger forms to three people here that aren't in either class" said Tommy.

"Who?" Izumi asked.

The door slid open and a person in the form of a Purple Ninja Storm Ranger, a person in the form of the Red Turbo Ranger, and a person in the form of the Black Dino Thunder Ranger entered.

"POWER DOWN!" they all said.

The Purple Ninja Storm Ranger was revealed to be Shinso, the Red Turbo Ranger who was revealed to be a fully healed Tensei, and the Black Dino Thunder Ranger was revealed to be Tenko.

"Surprise" Tenko said as he and Shinso held up their arms, showing their morphers that they wore on their wrists, and Tensei held up his morphed and morpher key.

"Brother! You're ok!" Tenya cried as he ran over to his brother and hugged him.

"Dad, you gave away the Black Dino Thunder Ranger form and Red Turbo Ranger form? Now you have even less power!" Izuku said.

"It's ok, Izuku. I still have the Red Zeo Ranger form. So I can still fight" said Tommy as he help up his Master Morpher.

"I don't understand, though. How were you able to heal my brother?" Iida asked.