The Attack

The night after that was the next training. Class 1-A (Minus Kirishima, Sato, Mina, and Kaminari, and Sero) were going to go through the woods and avoid getting scared by Class 1-B. Izuku didn't have a partner, so he was all on his own.

Meanwhile...

Shigaraki, the new Psycho Rangers, and a few other villains all stood on a cliff overlooking the camp.

"Alright, we got a tip from that Monoma kid that the camp is here. You guys know what to do" said Shigaraki.

Back with the students...

Izuku was gonna be entering the woods soon and try not to get scared by Class 1-B, when suddenly pink mustard gas started going everywhere and knocked some of Class 1-B out.

"What the?!" said Izuku.

Next thing they knew, villains came out of warpgates and attacked the students and pros.

"DRAGON ZORD!" shouted Izuku.

He punched some villains and knocked them out, then rushed into the forest to go find Ochako and the others. He saw Ochako and Tsu fighting a blonde girl with knives.

"GET AWAY FROM THEM!!!" shouted Izuku as he knocked the girl's knife out of her hand with his dagger.

"Oh. You must be the boy Ochako here likes" said the girl with a psychotic smile on her face.

"Piss off!" said Ochako.

Izuku then kicked the girl into a tree and knocked her unconscious. After that he went over to Ochako and Tsu to see if they were ok.

"You girls ok?" asked Izuku.

"We're fine, ribbit" said Tsu.

"That girl said she was gonna drink our blood!" said Ochako.

Mandalay then ran over to them. "Have you seen Kota?! I don't know where he is!" she said.

"I think I might know where he went" said Izuku.

"Please go get him! I gotta get the other kids to safety!" said Mandalay.

"You go find Kota, Izuku. We'll go help Mandalay and the others" said Ochako.

After that, Izuku rushed up to the cliff that he talked to Kota on before. When he got there he saw him about to be attacked by a giant villain. The villain was about to slam his fist down onto Kota, but then Izuku grabbed him and moved him out of the way at the last second.

"He... he's the one who killed my parents" said Kota while shaking.

"DAMN RIGHT I DID! MY NAME'S MUSCULAR! AND WE'RE HERE FOR YOU, IZUKU YAGI!" shouted Muscular.

Being called Yagi pissed Izuku off big time.

"My name... is Izuku... OLIVER!!!" shouted Izuku.

"Yagi, Oliver, it doesn't matter. You're coming with me, kid" said Muscular.

"Oh yeah?" said Izuku before blowing into the Dragon Dagger.

Suddenly, the Dragonzord appeared in front of the cliff and aimed it's fingers at Muscular.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" said Muscular.

Izuku then grabbed Kota and moved him out of the way, and then the Dragonzord fired multiple missiles at the villain. Once the missiles stopped and the smoke cleared, it showed Muscular unconscious and blasted into a hole formed in the mountain.

Izuku unmorphed and checked to see if Kota was ok.

"Are you ok, Kota?" asked Izuku.

Kota hugged Izuku in tears. "My hero!" he said while crying.