Entrance Exam

One week later...

Izuku stood in front of UA. Ready to take the Entrance Exam.

One hour earlier...

Izuku was back at the Command Center in front of Zordon.

"Alright Izuku. Today is the day of the Entrance Exam at UA. The principal there already knows that you're a Power Ranger, just so you know" said Zordon.

"Wait what?!" said Izuku.

"Do not be alarmed. The principal there has known about the Rangers for some time. Me and him are old friends, and he has promised not to tell anyone about your Ranger origins. He also said one other thing" said Zordon.

"Well what is it?" asked Izuku.

Back to the present...

'This is it. All my trainings lead to this' said Izuku in his head.

He took one step forward, then tripped on his shoelaces.

'Or I can just die' said Izuku in his head.

He braced himself to hit the ground, but after a second, he didn't feel anything. He opened his eyes to see he was floating. He turned his head to see a cute girl with short brown hair, brown eyes, a round face, and blush marks on her cheeks, standing there next to him with her hand on him.

"Sorry for using my quirk without asking. But it would be bad luck to fall on the first day" said the girl as she put her fingers together and Izuku was back on his feet.

Izuku was a blushing, stuttering mess.

"I'm Ochako Uraraka! Nice to meet you!" said Ochako.

Izuku was still a stuttering mess.

"Anyways bye!" said Ochako as she walked away and entered the building.

'Oh my god a girl talked to me!' said Izuku in his head.

After that he went inside the building. He then went to the presentation, which was presented by Present Mic.

After that Izuku and the others stood in front of the entrance to Training Ground A. He saw Ochako in the front and was about to go thank her for stopping him from falling, when the dude with glasses who interrupted the presentation earlier stopped him.

"What are you doing? Are you trying to sabotage her?!" said the dude with the glasses.

Izuku was pissed off by this "No, calm down. I was just gonna-"

"BEGIN!!!" screamed Present Mic from the speaker.

"DRAGON ZORD!" shouted Izuku as he morphed into the Green Ranger.

"WHAT THE?!" screamed the dude with glasses.

Izuku rushed in first to the training grounds. When he entered he was greeted by multiple robots, but he made short work of them. He still left a few for the others though.

Meanwhile...

Nezu, Toshinori, Inko, and all of the other teachers, watched the teenagers trash the robots.

Izumi and the Todoroki twins had gotten in on recommendation, so they were doing those tests instead. The Bakugo twins were in Training Ground B.

Inko and Toshinori smirked as they watched Izumi, the Todoroki twins, and the Bakugo twins ace their tests with One For All. But then they noticed a person in a green outfit and helmet, destroying multiple robots with a dagger.