The Rescue Part 2

Ochako and the others teleported near the crater where they saw Izuku and the others fighting the villains.

The Psycho Rangers had already killed multiple heroes, their corpses littered the ruins.

The Psycho Rangers then removed their helmets.

"We want you to see our faces before we kill you, Deku" said Shoto.

"SHOTO?! SHOKA?!" said Endeavor and Touya.

The whole world was shocked. The Psycho Rangers were none other than Toshinori Yagi, Inko Yagi, Izumi Yagi, Shoto Todoroki, Shoka Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo, and Katsumi Bakugo.

"Should've known those bitches would turn evil!" said Ochako.

"We gotta help Izuku!" said Kirishima.

"There's a new helicopter in the sky, though! The whole world will see us break the law!" said Iida pointing to a news helicopter in the sky.

"I have an idea" said Ochako as she activated her watch.

"Zordon, do you think there's a way you could jam the signal of the news helicopter in the sky?" asked Ochako.

"Billy can. Give him a few moments" said Zordon.

A few moments later, the camera in the news helicopter broke down. And the people in the helicopter couldn't see what was going on down below because of how high they were.

"Ok, now we can go in" said Iida as they ran over to Izuku.

"Izuku!" shouted Ochako.

Izuku turned to see Ochako and the others standing there. They ran to his side.

"What are you guys doing here?! You don't have your licenses!" said Izuku.

"Zordon sent us to help you. He knew you and the others wouldn't be able to handle the villains on your own" said Ochako.

"Here you go, bro" said James as he handed Izuku his Morpher with his Power Coin in it.

"I THOUGHT I DESTROYED THAT!!!" shouted Toshinori.

"Zordon managed to put it back together and upgrade it" said Ochako.

"It's Morphin Time!" shouted Izuku.

A/N Play the video at the top and start it at 0:38

"MASTADON!" shouted Tokoyami.

"PTERODACTYL!" shouted Ochako.

"TRICERATOPS!" shouted Iida.

"SABERTOOTH TIGER!" shouted Sasha.

"TYRANNOSAURUS!" shouted Kirishima.

"TIGER ZORD!" shouted James.

"DRAGON ZORD!" shouted Izuku.

"NO!!!" shouted Toshinori, but it was too late. They were all morphed in their new Ranger outfits.

This was Izuku's new outfit: