New Threat

Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto, and Shoka were all in an old abandoned warehouse, discussing plans on how to get revenge on Izuku and UA. Izumi was there sitting in the corner because she pretty much had no where else to go.

"I say we get some explosives, and blast UA to bits!" said Katsumi.

"That's too risky. I say we go after each of them when they're on patrol and pick them off, one by one" said Shoka.

Before they could discuss any more plans, a portal opened up, and out came Lord Drakkon.

Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto, and Shoka all got in fighting stances.

"ANOTHER POWER RANGER?!?!" shouted Katsumi.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE?! DID DEKU SEND YOU?!?!" shouted Katsuki.

"No. My name is Lord Drakkon, I come from another universe and me and my friend here would like to recruit you kids" said Lord Drakkon.

"Who's your friend?" asked Shoto.

Suddenly, All For One stepped out of the portal.

"Who are you supposed to be?" asked Shoka.

"I am All For One" said AFO.

"You mean you're that villain my dad fought?! The one who killed my grandma?!" said Izumi in fear.

"Yes. We've come here with a proposal for you five. We help break your parents out of prison, Izumi, and you all can get revenge on Izuku Yagi and the other Power Rangers" said AFO.

"We're in" said the Bakugo and Todoroki twins immediately.

"I don't know..." said Izumi.

"Come on, Izumi! Don't you want to get revenge on your bastard brother for ruining our lives?" said Shoto.

"Well... I mean..." said Izumi.

"Just step through this portal, and then we'll get your father and mother out of prison" said Lord Drakkon.

Katsumi, Katsumi, and Shoka all stepped through the portal.

"Come on, babe, let's go!" said Shoto as he grabbed Izumi's hand and started pulling her towards the portal.

"But I-" but it was too late, as she was already dragged through the portal.

The next thing they knew they were in another warehouse, this one had Nomus growing in tubes and stuff.

"Now to get your parents out of prison" said Lord Drakkon as he opened two portals. He reached through one portal and pulled out Inko, then he reached through the other and pulled out Toshinori. They were both wearing prison jumpsuits.

"Where the hell are we?!" said Inko.

"ALL FOR ONE?!?!" said Toshinori.

"Hello, Toshinori" said AFO.

Toshinori tried to attack AFO, but Shoto, Shoka, Katsumi, and Katsuki held him back.

"Calm down, uncle Toshi! He can help us!" said Shoka.

"Help?! He killed my master!" said Toshinori.

"The same master who took One For All from you and left you quirkless again, Toshinori" said AFO.

Toshinori had his head down. "That bitch took everything from me" said Toshinori.

"Well now you can get revenge on her and your son. My friend, Lord Drakkon, here can give you all new powers" said AFO.

"What kind of powers?" asked Inko.

"The power of the Psycho Rangers" said Lord Drakkon.

"You mean we can become Power Rangers, too?" asked Shoto.