Second Rounds

"What? Why? I mean I'm not against it, but why exactly?" asked Izuku.

"She was strong in her match against Izumi, and she saved my life as the USJ. She reminds me a lot of myself when I was her age. That's why I think she'd be perfect to take my place" said Kimberly.

"Well you'd have to ask her about it. She wants to become a hero so she can earn money to help her parents who are poor" said Izuku.

"I own multiple dojos across America, Kimberly owns tons of gymnastics centers across there, too. And the other Rangers have tons of business's as well. We can pay her" said Tommy.

"Alright. But you should be aware me and her just started dating" said Izuku.

"What?!" said Tommy and Kimberly.

"Yeah. We officially became a couple, like, 2 minutes ago" said Izuku.

Tommy and Kimberly both hugged him.

"We're so proud of you!" they both said.

"Would Izuku Yagi please come to the arena for his next match?" said a person on the intercom.

"That's my cue. Gotta go guys" said Izuku before leaving.

He went out to the arena where Iida was.

"For the first match of the second rounds, it's Izuku Yagi vs Tenya Iida!" Present Mic shouted.

"May the best man win, Izuku" said Iida.

"Indeed" said Izuku.

"Begin!" shouted Midnight.

"DRAGON ZORD!" shouted Izuku.

Izuku and Iida both charged at each other.

Iida tried to kick Izuku, but Izuku ducked under it and delivered an uppercut to Iida's chin. Iida then knee'd Izuku in the stomach and punched him in the face, good thing he was wearing his helmet though. Iida charged up the engine in his left leg and was about to kick Izuku, but Izuku played his tune with the Dragon Dagger and increased the protection of his chest piece at the last second, so when Iida kicked his chest and blasted him back a few feet.

When Iida got up he charged up both engines in his legs.

'This is it! It's all or nothing!' Iida said in his head.

He charged at Izuku with everything he had, and then...

Izuku stepped out of the way at the last second, causing Iida to run out of bounds.

"Tenya Iida is out of bounds! Izuku Yagi wins!" shouted Midnight.

"What?! No!" said Iida.

"Sorry, Iida. I'm just quicker than you" said Izuku.

After that the rest of the matches happened. After Izuku and Iida it was Shoto against Shoka. They were evenly matched, since they both had the same quirks. In the end, Shoto ended up winning by blasting ice around Shoka, forcing her to the edge of the fighting ring, and then he unleashed a blast of fire and knocked her out of bounds.

Then it was Katsuki's match with Katsumi. Their fight was mainly just them screaming obscenities at each other. In the end, Katsumi ended up winning just barely, by knocking her brother unconscious with a punch to the face using a bit of One For All.

Finally, it was Izumi's match with Kirishima. Izumi ended up winning by lifting Kirishima in the air with her powers, then punching him out of bounds with One For All.

After that they all took a break and prepared for the third rounds.

Thx for reading.