Choosing Hero Names and Agencies

As Izuku walked to school in the rain, he noticed Iida rush past him. He noticed Iida left before the Sports Festival was over the other day, and later he learned that the reason was because his brother had been crippled by the Hero Killer Stain.

When they entered the building Izuku decided to see if Iida was ok.

"Hey Iida, I heard about what happened to your brother. I just wanted to make sure you're ok" said Izuku.

"I'm fine, Izuku. Don't worry. Tensei's going to be ok" said Iida, but Izuku could tell Iida wasn't being completely honest.

After that, Izuku and the others walked to class. On their way there some students from the other courses laughed at Izumi for losing so easily to Izuku. And it wasn't just them, people on social media were already making fun of Izumi for losing to someone who didn't even use their quirk, and they were making fun of All Might and Green Magnet too, since she's their daughter.

When they made it to the class they sat at their seats, and then Aizawa entered the room. He didn't have his bandages on anymore.

"Mr. Aizawa, you don't have your bandages on anymore" said Tsu.

"Yeah Recovery Girl managed to fully heal me. Anyways, you're all gonna be interning with certain hero agencies soon. Lots of agencies are already looking to hire some of you. Here's who got the most requests" said Aizawa as he showed a projection of a list of names.

1. Izuku Yagi
2. Katsumi Bakugo
3. Shoka Todoroki
4. Katsuki Bakugo
5. Eijiro Kirishima
6. Shoto Todoroki
7. Izumi Yagi
8. Tenya Iida

And so on and so forth.

"But before you choose an agency. You need to come up with hero names first" said Midnight as she entered the classroom.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention. Midnight's gonna be deciding if your names are good or not" said Aizawa before going to sleep.

"You each have a few minutes to come up with one, then you're going to present them to the class" said Midnight as she handed out boards for them to write their hero names on.

Izuku was already calling himself the Green Ranger, so he just wrote that down. Ochako chose the hero name Uravity, since they weren't gonna reveal to the public that she was the new Pink Ranger just yet.

After that they all presented their hero names. Their names were all the same as in the show. Shoka's hero name was Shoka, just like how Shoto's hero name was Shoto. Katsumi's name was Queen Explosion Murder, just like how Katsuki's was King Explosion Murder.

"You're not using that name. It's too violent, just like your brother's hero name" said Midnight.

"IT'S NOT VIOLENT IT'S AWESOME!!!" screamed Katsumi.

"YEAH! SO IS MINE!!!" screamed Katsuki.

"If you both went with those names, it would sound like you're married. Since one of you is King Explosion Murder and the other is Queen Explosion Murder" said Izuku.

"SHUT UP! ONLY ONE OF US WOULD USE THE NAME!!!" screamed Katsuki and Katsumi.

After that it was Izuku's turn.

"You already know what I'm gonna call myself. The Mighty Morphin' Hero: The Green Ranger!" said Izuku showing his board.

"Awesome, Izuku!" said Ochako.

"Very heroic!" said Iida.

"It's so manly!" said Kirishima.

"It's dumb" said Shoto.

"Shut up, Todoroki" said Midnight.

After that it was Izumi's turn.

"I am the ultimate hero: Mighty Green!" said Izumi.

'How original' said Izuku in his head sarcastically.

Finally it was Iida's turn. His hero name was just 'Tenya'.

"That's it? Really? You're just gonna use your real name?" asked Midnight.

"Yes" said Iida with his head down.

After that they looked at the list of hero agencies that wanted to recruit them. Izuku got tons of them, a lot of them were Power Ranger teams in America.

"I'm gonna intern with Gunhead! So I can learn to fight better!" said Ochako.

"Good for you, babe. I'm still thinking about which agency I wanna join. I've gotten so many that I don't know which one to pick" said Izuku.

After that the day went on until they all headed back to the dorms. When Izuku entered his dorm room his watch started beeping.

"Yeah?" said Izuku into his watch.

"Izuku, I heard you're gonna be interning with a hero agency soon, and I think I've found one you might be interested in" said Tommy.

"Ok. Which one is it?" asked Izuku.

"Teleport to the Command Center and I'll show you" said Tommy.

"Alright, I'll be there in a sec" said Izuku locking his door.

Izuku teleported to the Command Center where Tommy and one other Ranger were.

This is what he looks like:

"Holy crap! You're the legendary Blue Turbo Ranger!" said Izuku in disbelief

"That's right, kid" said the mans as he took his helmet off.

This is what he looks like underneath:

"Izuku, meet Justin Stewart. The Blue Turbo Ranger" said Tommy.

"I heard you were looking for a hero agency to intern with. So why not join mine? It's just me and a few other people, but we do get a lot of action" said Justin.

"His agency's one of the biggest one's on this side of the country. You'd be crazy to turn down this opportunity, Izuku" said Tommy.

"Alright. I'm in" said Izuku.

"Welcome aboard, kid!" said Justin.

Thx for reading. And yes, I'm gonna have Izuku intern with Justin. Deal with it.