-1

Eraserhead walks into the staff room at U.A Academy after letting his students off for lunch. As he sits at his desk, he is greeted by the beaming voice of no other than Present Mic.

"Haiya Eraser! You sure look tired!"

"Very funny, Mic." replies Aizawa with a sigh.

"Come on Shota, loosen up a bit! It's lunch time!"

After a few of Mic's failed attempts at cheering his friend up, he calls out to U.A's furry principal, who had just entered the room. "Good afternoon, principal Nezu! How are you doing today?" Principal Nezu turns to him and smiles. "Hello there Present Mic! I'm doing great, thank you for asking!" Nezu frantically runs around the office collecting a few papers on his way. He then stops to turn his head in Aizawa's direction. "By the way, if you're both wondering what I'm doing here for lunch when I could be out in the cafeteria eating a fresh block of cheese, it's actually related to class 1-A."

"What about my class?" asks Mr.Aizawa.

"Well, I'm interviewing a new transfer student for your class. I'm just gathering some files for it." answered the Principal.

"Aren't we supposed to do that? Why are you doing it this time?"

"Her resume is quite interesting, and I wanted to take a look at her myself." The teachers looked at each in curiosity. Interesting? A student caught Principal Nezu's attention? That was unusual. Nezu usually liked all his students equally, no matter the resume. "I'll be off to the interview now, see you later and good luck with the rest of your day!"  The duo returned the greeting back as Nezu.

~~~~~

"So, Iris, why do you want to come to U.A?" questioned Principal Nezu.

Her answer was confident, yet humble at the same time. She chuckles, "Isn't that obvious, sir?" With a smirk on her face, she continues, "I want to become a hero."

"Principal Nezu, if you don't mind, I have a small request"

"What might that be."

"You see, I study a higher level of mathematics than most students my age, and if I don't try to challenge myself with more complex problems, I might loose my mind. So, is there a way I could have a more advanced math class?" Iris was clearly nervous for his answer.

Nezu pondered this for a minute, and finally told her "I think that can be arranged, I'm sure there is a spot for you in the 3rd year's math class. That way you won't have to loose your mind!"

Iris' eyes gleamed, hearing the good news. "Thank you so much, Principal Nezu!"

~~~~~

Stepping out of the school's gates, she stops to think.

U.A Academy, huh? I think this is a good place to start.