0

It's the day after the U.A sports festival. Deku walks into his class along with his two other friends, Iida and Ochaco. Upon their entry, they are greeted by the rest of their classmates but this time, the class was more hyper than usual. Midoryia, being the observer he is, looks around the classroom for anything that was not there before. "It seems like there is an extra desk in the classroom!" exclaimed Iida.

"How did you know so quickly? How fast did you count the desks?" asked Ochaco.

"As class president, it is only normal that I keep track of everything in the classroom, including the number of desks!"

"That's our Iida for you!"

Deku raises his fingers and places them on his chin in the thinking position he always does. "Does this mean-"

"Yup! We have a transfer student!" gleefully interrupted Mina, who seem the most exited of them all. "I really hope its a girl, we definitely need more of them. Mineta continued with her statement, drooling at the thought of another member of the opposite gender joining their class "Oh yeah we sure do! If it's a girl, I hope she's super hot!" Mina and Ochaco roll their eyes while Izuku chuckles nervously.

On the other side of the class was a spiky red-haired boy with his angry-looking friend with his medal still stuck in between his teeth. "Hey Bakugou! Are you exited for the new transfer student?" asks Kirishima. "Whatever! I'll crush them anyways!" retorts Bakugou. Kirishima lets out an exasperated sigh, no longer surprised at his friend's antics. He clearly wasn't happy about his 1st place win in the Sports Festival.

~~~~~
Until their homeroom teacher started the day, the transfer student's arrival continued to be the talk of the town as everyone made up scenarios of who they could be. "Sit down, class starts now." Aizawa lets out a sigh as class 1-A scramble to their seats.

"Goodmorning, Mr. Aizwa!" Iida pursues his usual, loud greeting. Eraserhead returns a polite nod.

"As you all have noticed, we have a new student joining us." He then turns his head towards the door. "You may come in now."

The door slowly opens as everyone watches it, their curiosity finally coming to an end.