12

On the last morning of their internship at the Genius Office, they made one last patrol as Best Jeanist concluded his lectures. When the time came, the hero wished the future ones a safe trip and all the best for their career.

~~~~~

Iris and Bakugou were once again on the train.

"Hey Bakugou~"

"What, Eyes?"

"What do you think our classmates did? Ya think they had fun?"

"I don't care, as long as their not getting in my way."

"Come on Boom Boy, don't you have any interest in your friends? Not even Kiri~?"

"...no."

"Liar~"

"Shut up!"

"No~" says Iris, giggling. Bakugou rolls his eyes and smirks at her. They had another quick conversation before Iris looks oit the window with her music again. Bakugou decides to check his phone, sometimes looking up to stare at his seat mate. The train was surprisingly quiet and empty, even considering the time of day. Very unusual in Japan.

~~~~~

The next day, school resumed normally, conversations of internships filling the room. Most of class 1-A had already arrived, except for Iris and a few others.

Spotting Bakugou, Kirishima and Sero teasingly laugh at his new hairstyle.

"Seriously?! Seriously, Bakugou?!"

"Stop laughing! My hair has gotten so used to it that it doesn't want to come off! Oi, stop laughing already!"

"Whatever you say, Pretty Boy!"

"What the hell did you call me?!" Bakugou's outburst caused his hair to pop up back in its spiky state, reflecting on his explosive attitude.

"It's back!" Kirishima and Sero continue to make fun of their classmate as Bakugou tried to make them shut up using a bit of violence.

Meanwhile, Mina gathered all the girls in one corner of the classroom. Some of the boys got curious and wanted to see what they were up to, but were quickly pushed away when they asked. The girls all followed a social media page that released all kinds of juicy details about celebrity scandals or hero love lives. That page had everything from big names to little coincidences. What they saw, shocked them to the bone. Seeing the picture, the girls squeal with delight and confusion.

"Do you should we show this to Iris?" asked Uraraka

"Probably not, imagine how embarrassing that would be for her! Poor thing, she doesn't know that she's trending." answers Momo.

"Ribbit, do you think Bakugou knows?"

"Doesn't look like he knows. What if Iris has already seen this though? She's on her phone a lot."

"Lets all hope she hasn't."

"So we all agree to not show this to Iris?" The girls all nod in agreement.

Mineta tried to stalk their conversation in secret and happens to hear the name of the social media page that he also followed. He takes out his phone and opens the page up on whats trending. He often went on there to look at female heroes and celebrities. Mineta's mouth stayed wide open for a good 30 seconds upon seeing the picture. Kaminari noticed his friend in his terrified state and looked over his shoulder at his phone. Of course, he has the same reaction.

The trending picture was under the name "New potential hero couple?". It was the moment a few days ago, when Bakugou was carrying Iris, bridal style. They stayed in that position, quarrelling, long enough for the cameras to get a really good shot. The internet loved it. The comments praised the picture as if it was some groundbreaking scientific discovery.

Not long after, Iris enters the classroom. Kirishima, Sero and Bakugou noticed her from across the room.

"Hey Iris, so you got a hair makeover too?"

"Looks like I did! Oh Bakugou, your hair is back to normal!" Iris turns to Kirishima "However did you get his hair back to its natural, hedgehog state?"

"Hedgehog?! What the hell do you mean, Eyes?!"

"What, am I wrong,~?" Bakugou grunts through his teeth at the fact that another person has joined the teasing. He couldn't stay mad at her, though. Mina pulls Iris over to the girls' group.

"Iris, you hair is absolutely gorgeous? Who did it for you?"

"Oh, it was Best Jeanist actually."

"The number 4 hero did your hair? That's so cool!"

"It's not that big of deal. I want to hear about your internships! I bet you had fun~"

Their chatter ended when the subject changed to the Hero Killer, Stain. Iris read the news from a few days ago with Bakugou. The police said that Endeavour captured stain and saved the day. Three students were caught in the middle of the fight, but they didn't do much apparently. Those three students were Deku, Iida and Todoroki. Deep down, Iris had a feeling they are more involved with Stain than it seemed. Their auras radiated a bit if sadness and secrecy. She had also seen the creepy videos of the Hero Killer that spread across the web.

I hate that video, but what Stain said is true. Hero society is corrupt.

~~~~~

All might barges into the room as soon as the bell rings.

"Welcome back young heroes! Glad to see that you are all well! Put on your costume and get ready for a hero exercise!"