7

"Bring out the styling chair." As soon as the order was given, two men brought a hairdressing chair and placed it in front of him. "Bakugou, come sit in this chair." The fear of getting tired up again made Bakugou follow someone's orders for once. Best Jeanist took out a hair comb and some gel from his pockets. Iris watches in anticipation.

Oh my God, is he actually going to do his hair?! I need to take a photo. Iris, with the utmost discretion, took out a ball that looks like a golden snitch. It was indeed a flying camera. She made it hover right next to her leg so that the pro hero wouldn't see, but the camera lens was ready to catch every moment. Every. Single. One. Iris was shaking from trying to keep her laugh inside. Best Jeanist began to comb his hair into a side-part. "Oi, what do you think you're doin to my hair?!" The hero didn't answer.

As Bakugou got more and more frustrated, Best Jeanist started another speech. "A hero must give people who need rescuing peace of mind. You must be capable, of course, but your physical appearance, speech, and actions must be elegant as a hero. Do you understand? In other words..." His hand moved out of the way to reveal a stiff and angry Bakugou, with his new hair. "Like this!' Seeing this, Iris quickly turned around to cover her face as she wheezed at his expression. She had already take a plenty of photos, which she would maybe send to her friends later. The crowd behind her chanted 'Sure, Best Jeanist!' in response to his advice. The best part was that Bakugou was so angry, that his hair popped right back up again, and Best Jeanist had to restart the whole process.

When he finished doing Bakugou's hair, he called over to Iris to take a seat. Iris took a partial offence to him calling her over, because she knew she was pretty and she wondered why anyone would want to change her hair. "Sir, is there something wrong with my appearance?" she asked, wide eyed. Best Jeanist closed his eyes and didn't answer her question either. Oh God please help me.

Iris usually kept her hair up in a cute high messy bun or a low braid because she didn't want it to get in the way while she was training, gaming or solving difficult equations. She barely took it down from the bindings, mostly only for her photoshoots. After Iris sat down on the chair, Best Jeanist removed her scrunchie and wrapped it around his wrist. He pulled out another hairbrush and started to comb her hair. Iris gripped the handles of her chair and crossed her legs.

Holy shit, what kind of hairstyling is this? It feels so good. I'm going to fall asleep.

She focused so hard on not falling asleep that she didn't hear a word Best Jeanist was saying. The whole room stared at his actions...

But the one who ogled her the hardest, was none other than Lord Explosion Murder.

He wasn't paying attention to what he was saying either , although he looked like he did. Iris' reaction was the cutest thing he had ever seen. She doesn't realize it, but she constantly bit her lip and her eyelashes fluttered with joy from the sensation. he had witnessed many girls acting cute, but never had he felt this deep down inside. Seeing her smile made him happy. It was so weird to him.

While giving his speech, Best Jeanist noticed Bakugou with a face he thought would never occur:

He was smiling.

Huh, maybe there is some hope for these two. Bakugou obviously wasn't aware of his emotions, or he would have snap out of it right away.

"There you go, Iris. You're done."

Iris slipped off the chair and whispered a small 'thank you'. She really enjoyed it.

If Bakugou was happy before, he was even more so now. What changed was his heart. It started beating faster and faster. The way her hair bounced when she walked back to her place next to him affected him greatly. The hero side-parted her hair just like his, but it had way more volume and it shined in the sun. The wavy texture made her look even better. Observing Bakugou, Iris saw that his aura had spiked up in pulses, just like a heartbeat.

I'm sorry, did something happen when I was on the chair? Iris' eyes lit up.

It couldn't be that... could it?

Her ideas came to a stop when Best Jeanist spoke. "Iris, it seems like you take good care of your hair, it was extremely silky smooth."

Iris blushed "Why thank you, sir. It's kind of a habit now, I'm a model after all."

"Alright, now you two will accompany me on my patrol. Let's go"