36

"A newspaper!?"

One morning, at the class 1-A dorms, the students were gathered around right before breakfast.

"Yeah, A newspaper wants to do a feature on you all."

"It's kind of embarrassing, huh?"

"Kaminari what's embarrassing about a reporter? You can just ignore them~"

"Easy for you to say, Iris! You're around them all the time!"

"True~"

"Don't get too exited!" The class went silent. Mr Aizawa always likes to break the mood. "The article is supposed to be about how you students are doing in the dorms you just moved into. The principal thought it would be nice for your parents and guardians to know that you are safe here. I expect you all to be on your best behaviour!" Eraser wrapped his scarf all around the pervert Mineta, who was craving for a female reporter.

"You don't have to be like that, Mr Aizawa!" The reporter, who was indeed a man to Mineta's disappointment, walked in on the conversation.

"I didn't say you could come in yet, Mr Tokuda."

"Well, principal Nezu said I have from 8am to 6 pm. It's already time!"

This guy has a nice smile, good for a reporter~

"Hello everyone! I'm Tokuda, a reporter. Thanks for having me today."

"Nice to meet you!"

"You don't have to do anything special. Please just show the camera how you usually live. I might ask you a few questions occasionally, but I'll be counting on you then!"

"Iida, if there's a problem, let me know immediately. Got it?"

"Yes, sir! As the class representative of class 1-A, I will carry out my duty—"

"Okay, then, uhm...what would you guys be doing right now?"

Interrupting Iida? I like this guy already~

"Having breakfast, sir!"

"Haha, no need to be so formal! Just pretend I'm not here. Now, off you go, enjoy your day!"

Iris sat next to Katsuki in her silk pyjamas with her breakfast of a crepes loaded with Nutella and some fruits.

"Oi, Iris, why are you eating all this sugary shit in the morning?"

"It's not shit, it's delicious."

"And it's full of sugar."

"Breakfast is the most important part of the day, which means I can eat whatever, including a few heaping tablespoons of chocolate spread~"

"Whatever you say. And why are you wearing pyjamas when a camera is out, idiot?"

"Hey! Leave me and my silk pyjamas alone. They're comfortable! Why? Is someone worried that people will see me in my nightwear?~

"Hah? What did you say!?"

"Nothing~ Hey, Suki, wanna try a strawberry? They're really good!"

"Fine..."

Iris picked up a strawberry with her fork and put it in front of him for him to bite on. Instead he just ate the entire thing. Keep in mind that the only reason Bakugou agreed to do this, was that he wanted Iris to feed him, because she was cute. He enjoyed it, like the big tsundere he is.

"What do you think?~"

"Not bad."

"Only not bad?~"