43

Iris had arrived yesterday night back to the dorms with 3 cans of her favourite drink in hand. She was clearly very tired and headed straight to bed. This morning, she was back in class with all her friends and enough sleep to get her going.

"Hey guys! Look at me!" Mina started break dancing in a corner of the class, showing off her moves and attracting a large crowd. Many cheered her on and admired her skills as she shun bright with talent.

"Go Mina!~"

Deku was certainly impressed by her ability to use her hobby in her hero work. It gave her lots of flexibility and agility in a fight. "Why don't you get her to teach you, Midoriya?" asked Kaminari.

"Huh?"

"Okay, boy, let's dance!"

"Oh, um, please teach me!"

"Give it all you got Deku!"

Mina showed Ayoyama and Izuku a basic dance step, asking them to try and copy her moves. Needless to say, they failed. Too stiff, they looked like robots. Iris held in a chuckle and covered her mouth, remembering that her body was not capable of matching the flow of any rhythm to any beat. Simply put, she sucked ass at dance. Except for that one time where she and Katsuki went on the dance-dance revolution machines at the arcade, but it's just a game where you stomp on arrows. It just wasn't her thing. It would be wrong to make fun of someone if you can't do it yourself. She sheepishly tried to walk away, which didn't work, because Mina caught her and grabbed her by the arm. "Hey bestie, come dance!"

"Oh, no, I don't dance."

"What!? That's impossible! Come on!"

"Oh, Mina, I really shouldn't~"

"Everyone, take your seats, now." Class had started and Iris was saved by the bell. "Um...We're going to have a school festival."

"Schooent!"

"A school festival! It's gonna be so much fun!"

A...school...festival..huh? I've heard about it before...

"Mr. Aizawa, is this really okay? To be so carefree in these times?" Kirishima stood up from his desk to express his worry.

"Kirishima...you've changed." said Kaminari.

"You're right, that's a very reasonable opinion. However, UA isn't just about the hero course. This is an event where the whole school get to shine. There are also thos who are feeling stressed by the current conditions because of the hero course."

But that's not our fucking fault, we didn't ask to be attacked!

"When you put it that way, there's no excuse for not holding it..."

"Yeah. That's why we can't just say we won't have it. This yeah, the festival will just be for the school, to keep safety at hand.  Even if we are not the main focus, every class still needs to participate with something. You will have the entire period to discuss this..."

Aaaand, there he goes, falling asleep in the middle of class. Lucky bastard~

Iida and Momo stepped up to the front of the class for suggestions. "I, Tenya Iida, Class 1-A representative, will take things from here! I'll do my best for things to go smoothly!"

Iida, what's with introducing yourself like Dio? I, Tenya Iida, will destroy the Joestar bloodline! Lol~

"First, put out some options! If you have a suggestion, raise your hand!"

Here we go!~

The entire class burst into action with their hands up in the air, begging to be picked. Iris had no idea what to say, so she just watched for the moment.