29

"I'm so hyped to see our dorms later, I don't think I can make it through the classes!" said Hagakure

"I know, right? I can't believe we'll be able to live all together! But something is wrong..."

"What's up, Mina, ribbit?"

"Bakugou is here, but Iris isn't. But I'm sure she got dispatched from the hospital!"

"What does Bakugou have to do with her?" asked Momo

"Oh, you guys didn't hear, oh my God listen up." Mina got closer into the circle of girls and whispered it to them.

"You're serious?!"

"No way!"

"Ah, I'm so happy for them!"

"Why do you ask Bakugou where she is?"

"Good idea. Hey Bakugou!"

"What do you want, earphone girl?"

"Where's Iris? I thought she was with you."

"She said she would come a bit later, or something like that, I don't know."

A girl stepped through the doorframe as those last words were spoken. Katsuki's eyes widened.

"Hey guys~" she winked.

"Iris!? Woah, you look so good!"

"Thanks~"

The truth is, Mitsuki worked on dying her hair last night and adding the finishing touches this morning. She didn't mind spending time on her, it's like she was her own daughter that she was so happy to take care of. Iris' hair was now platinum white, styled the same way Best Jeanist did it, which brought out her bright purple eyes even more. The stares she received gave her an even bigger confidence boost.

She settled at her desk as Katsuki walked over.

"So that's what you guys were doing."

"Mhm! What do you think?~"

Class was about to start, so Katsuki made his last comment before leaving her at her seat.

"Pretty."

~~~~~

The dorms, now named Heights Alliance, were built in just three days and it was a five-minute walk to the school. This was Class 1-A's new home.

"For now, I'm just glad that Class 1-A is back together again."started Mr Aizawa

"Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?"

"Well, there was some trouble from my parents, since I got caught in the gas."

"We were all able to get together again because of the teachers. When I watched the press conference, I thought we would loose them, and that made me sad."

"I was surprised too. Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances. Now, I'll briefly explain the dorms, but first — For now, we will focus on getting your provisional licences that you were supposed to work for at the training camp." Continued Aizawa.

"Oh yeah, they did mention something like that! So much has happened, that I completely forgot about it."

"This is important. Listen up. Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki. Iida. Midoryia. These five went to save Bakugou and Iris that night."