41

"So you're gonna leave me again, huh idiot?"

"Is someone lonely without me?~"

"Damn straight, I'm gonna miss grabbing that ass."

"Wow, what a pervert~"

"You sure you're not describing yourself? You're literally a simp for my abs."

"I guess we're equal then~"

"Tch, whatever." Iris was finalizing the one small bag she had to bring. The letter told her to only bring the bare essentials and her hero costume. "Oi, you've been looking at the inside of your bag for like, half an hour now." Iris paused with her movements and looked down, breathing becoming heavy.

"Right...just a bit nervous."

"For what?"

"Because I don't have the slightest idea what I'm going to go through."

"Scared?"

"It's not that, it's just...a lot of things can happen at night, okay?"

"You're way stronger than before, dumbass, nobody is gonna touch you for shit. Hell is gonna come for them if they do."

"Thanks Katsuki."

~~~~~

"Why do we have to meet up here again?" Iris stood outside next to a very popular night club for the higher class. The Night Owl agency had asked her to also fit the atmosphere with some party clothes. She was to wait for someone, but they didn't say who.

How the fuck am I supposed to know who it is? I don't have a mind reading quirk, or are they supposed to give me one?

A woman swung her long black hair onto Iris' face. "Excuse-" Their eyes met, and immediately, she knew. She felt it. Her gut told her to follow the person into the club. So she did.

Iris pushed through the crowd with her bag and costume in hand and finally entered a small, secluded room in the back of the building. The door shut behind her and the lights went on. The woman stopped in font of her. "So you're the newbie? Looks like I'm gonna have to show you around." The woman's entire look was a fake. She had a wig, coloured contacts, a fake nose...the whole deal. She was a completely different person. "Here, put this on, you can't go inside with that dress on, although it looks very nice on you."

"Uhm, I'm sorry, may I ask your name?"

"Not here, there are ears everywhere."

Her new "tour guide" actually had short hair and a cool-looking scar going from one side of her face ro the other. She was completely badass. What really caught her attention, was something else.

Cat ears. Oh my god. I wonder what else she can do. If I gave her catnip right now, would she roll on the floor and purr?? Does she even purr??

That's right, this lady had a quirk associated to cats. Boy would Mr Aizawa love to see this. After they both put on a full-piece body suit, they headed out through the back door and entered a car. The suit wasn't as tight as Camie's and certainly not revealing, but Iris was betting on Katsuki wanting to see her in it. She had to admit, she looked really good.

"Alright then, let's start by you giving me all electronic devices of any kind you have on you, including the ones attached to you."

"But my music~"

"Sorry kid, you'll understand why later." Iris placed all of her devices in a small box. The lady stole a glance at her hologram laptop. "Huh, haven't seen anything of that design before, did you make it yourself?"