14

Mr. Aizawa announced that there are gong to be finals taking place very soon and that the students had to prepare mentally and physically.

"I haven't studied at all!" exclaimed both Mina and Kaminari, who placed 19th and 20th on the midterms, that being over 20 students before Iris came. "With the sports festival and the internship, I didn't study at all! "

"It's true that we had one event after another, but..."

"For the midterms, we's just started school, so they didn't cover much, so I didn't really have a hard rime with them, but with the back-to-back events and stuff, the finals will be different..."

Mineta turns his chair around with a smug look on his face. He placed 9th on the midterms. "It'll be tough since there's a practical exam, too."

"Ninth on the midterms!?"

"And here I thought you were one of us! Guys like you are only likeable if they're dumb!" respond Mina and Kaminari, who were clearly pissed off. "What's the demand for this?!"

"The world, I guess."

The conversation is followed by Deku, in 4th position, encouraging them to to their best so that they can all go to the training camp together. Iida in 2nd joins in on the action. To that, Todoroki, who was in 5th place, dryly ads that it would be pretty hard to fail if you just payed attention in class. The duo felt personally attacked by his words.

Number 1 in midterms, Momo, spoke up seeing them in trouble. "You two, I may be able to be of assistance with the class lectures." The two were delighted to hear the news, and so were some others as well. They asked if they could join in and Momo was more than happy to oblige. "Yes, of course! Then let us hold a study session at my residence this weekend! Oh, in that case, I must tell Mother and have her open up the hall! What kind of tea are you all partial to? In my family, we always drink Harrod's or Wedgewood, so if you have any preference, let me know! Of course, you can trust me to help you study, too!" Yaoyorozu's family was extremely rich, but Momo was innocent. She didn't realize the gap between her and her classmates. The group around her couldn't help but feel crowded, but her cute bounciness made them love her even more.

Not very far, Iris and Kirishima stood next to Bakugou "Maybe I should be studying with them!" Bakugou took great ofgence "I can do it, too! Want me to beat it into you?!"

"Yeah I'm counting on it!" Kiri was asking his help because he came 17th while he was 3rd. "Hey Iris, do you wanna join us?" Iris wasn't paying much attention because she was on her phone, as usual. She looked up and smiled

"No thanks, Kiri. I usually study alone, and I suck at teaching others. Wouldn't be much help."

"Aw, at least come with us, please?" Iris thought about it for a moment.

"Okay, fine~"

"Alright!"

~~~~~

It was the most awaited time of the day: lunch. Iris made her way over to her table with the Bakusquad when she spots a blond haired boy with a side part who looked like he was annoying Deku's table. She just happened to pass by.

Oh hell no, not today you're not.

"Neito Monoma, wasn't it?" Monoma faces the girl.

"Well if it isn't the pretty transfer student, Iris. Hey, isn't it weird that you joined class 1-A when you are new? Does this mean that you are supposedly better than us, huh?"

God please help me before I commit 1-st degree murder Yakuza 0 style.

"Monoma, you're half french, aren't you?"

"Indeed I am... why?"

"That's good~"

"You didn't even answer my question." Iris chuckled and licked her lips. She then tilted her head and stared directly into his eyes with her own.

"Aller hop, prend tes clics et tes clack et tu te casses."

Monoma stood there, mouth open and offended. Deku's table was super confused, but by looking at Monoma's face, they could tell that what Iris told him, wasn't very nice. Iris ran her hand through her hair then waved a mocking 'bye-bye'. When she sat at her table, she saw Kendo from class 1-B karate chop Monoma's neck, him falling on the floor right after. She apologized after a small chat and dragged her classmate away by the collar of his shirt.

~~~~~

A few days later, Bakugou, Kirishima and Iris meet up at a library for a study session. They selected a table next to the window that had a bean cushion right next to it. The trio made themselves comfortable, the boys sitting on the table and Iris on the bean cushion.

"Oi, Eyes, aren't you going to study?"

"Nope~"

"The fuck did you come here for then?"

"Because Kirishima asked me to~. Besides, I like libraries and you didn't refuse me tagging along~"

"Tch, whatever."

Kirishima's head followed the back and forth conversation they had. Bakugou was calmer talking to her than most people. It was weird, but he soon forgot about it as Bakugou ordered to get his stuff out and start working. Iris stood up to go pick a book from one of the nearby shelves, since they were full of fantasy novels. Kirishima took this opportunity to ask Bakugou a question. "Hey Bakugou, did something happen between you two? You're different with her than with most people! It's kind of cute!" Bakugou was caught off his guard blushing.

"Huh!? What did you say, bastard!? I'll kill you! Focus on your exercises, idiot!" A passerby asked the boys to keep it down. Kirishima laughed off as Iris came back. She plopped down on the cushion and opened the book halfway for some reason.

After a few seconds, Iris started to giggle a bit, biting down on her lower lip to keep herself from being too loud. Kirishima looked up at his tutor for just a second.

He was staring at her.

Bakugou began to like everything Iris did, from the way she walked to the way she ran her hand through her hair. He was very subtle about it, but this time he got caught. Bakugou looked back down on his paper to answer the next question.

Kirishima was amazed by what he was seeing. The angriest person he had ever seen in his life, was actually a huge tsundere. Looking at his own paper again, he spotted something he didn't understand. "Hey Bakugou, can you help me with this one? I don't get it."

Bakugou desperately tried to explain the theory to Kirishima, but he still didn't get it. He got more and more upset by the second. He even started to smack a rolled up book on Kirishima's head while he was still struggling the understand. Iris saw this hilarious scene and decided to intervene to help her friend's torture.

"Come one Bakugou, you expect him to learn when you're literally removing some of his braincells?"

Before Bakugou could answer, Kirishima through his fist into the air. "I get it now! Thank you Bakugou!"

Iris and Bakugou looked at each other. The boy wasn't even upset anymore. They were both very smart, and yet they had to take a good minute to comprehend what they just witnessed.

This guy...you've got to be joking.

Iris started to laugh a bit loudly and Bakugou raised an eyebrow in her direction. Even he was surprised. He literally had to beat the information on his head for him to understand. It was like a miracle.

The group stayed in the library a little longer, but were kicked out because, of course, Bakugou kept on screaming.