39

"Iris, Tokoyami, you're back!"

Class 1-A gathered around the tired duo full of enthusiasm.

"Welcome back!"

"Thank goodness you're safe."

"Oh my god, bestie is back! Yaay!"

"Hey to you too, Mina~"

"Miss you so much ahh!"

"Me too. Thanks for the greeting guys. Where is Katsuki?"

"He's in his room doing I don't know what."

"Oh. How about Deku, Tsu, Uraraka and Kirishima? Are they still at their work study?"

"Yeah, they're all over the news, there's a bug situation going on. I think Mr.Aizawa is involved too."

"Oh god, I hope they're okay."

Are they the group fighting off the Shie Hassaikai? Damn, you left me out from all the fun~

"I'm fucking here, idiots." Iris rushed into Bakugou's arms and buried her face into his chest. "Suki! I missed you~" She looked back up and stared into his crimson eyes, batting her eyelashes at him.

"I know, dumbass."

"I thought about you every night~"

"That does not sound right."

"Oi! I didn't mean it that way~"

"Of course you didn't."

"Katsuki, shut up, not in public."

"You fucking started it."

"You're the one who thought dirty!~"

"This argument is not gonna end, cuz you're a sore loser."

"Excuse you, you are one too~"

"Ha!? Okay, thats it!"

"Oi, Katsuki what are you doing!? Put me down!" He lifted her up on his shoulder with he bag in his other hand. The whole class watched as Bakugou carried Iris down the hall on his way to his room, with her trying to kick her way out of his grasp.

"No."

"I can walk!"

"No."

"Let me goooo~"

"Absolutely fucking not." Bakugou walked at a very fast pace and they arrived in his room quickly. He put her bag down in the corner of his room and made sure to shut the door behind him this time. The blond threw Iris on his bed. She sat herself up with her elbows, nervously staring at her boyfriend's every move. He slowly walked around and turned off the lamp next to the headrest.

Oh fuck, I'm screwed now.

Even though the lights were off, Iris could feel Katsuki's stern gaze getting closer. Her chest began to heavily rise and fall. Just like before she left, the tension in his bedroom is extremely high. He pins her wrists on the bed on both sides of her head and roughly spreads her legs open, fitting his knee in between her thighs. He got really close to her ear.

"So, you talk dirty stuff in front of a public, huh? You wanna give everyone a show? Huh?"

"But you star-"

"Did I ask for a retort?"

"No"

"That's right. You're fucking down bad, Iris. You have no idea what I'm gonna do right now."

"Now!? Suki, we're at the dorms, people will hear and -"

"You prove my point even more, I wasn't gonna go that far. See? Thinking dirty. But you're right, you are going to be a bit loud." He pinned both of her hands over he head and pressed his knee further up her thighs. "I'm gonna fucking show everyone who you belong to, ya hear me?" Iris let out a sharp gasp as his hand tightened around both her wrists. "Can't say shit now, ha? You're mine."