22

It was the last day before the training camp. The girls of class 1-A had organized a day at the school's pool to let loose. Unexpectedly, the boys were there as well. "Hey boys! You guys came here to have fun too?" asked Uraraka.

"We came here for endurance training, brilliantly suggested by Kaminari and Mineta!" responded Iida.

Kaminari and Mineta? Fucking idiots, I know what you are trying to do~

Momo addressed her friends "Come on girls, lets start stretching!"

"You guys stretch before going into the pool?" Iris wasn't used to stretching before doing any kind of sport. She found it useless. She performed well either way.

"Of course! So our bodies are warmed up before we go into the water!"

"Uh, no thanks, I'm good. I'll just wait for you guys." Iris sat at the edge of the pool, dangling her lower legs in.

The two class perverts leaped out from the door, screaming about how exited they were to see the girls in their swimsuits. Unfortunately for them, they wore the school bathing suits, which perfectly covered their bodies. Kamimari was devastated, but Mineta still liked the sight, having no standard whatsoever.

"Kaminari, Mineta! It was a great idea to suggest endurance training at school! I'm impressed! Now, why don't you come and sweat with the rest of us?" Paralyzed in fear and regret of their choice, the boys were carried off by Iida to start their training. From the other side of the pool, Iris burst out laughing and called out to them

"Looks like your plans failed, badly~!"

"Huh? What plans Iris?" inquired Momo.

"They probably overheard us talking about going to the pool after the finals. Mineta booked a spot under endurance training so that it wouldn't be suspicious and invited Deku. What they weren't expecting to happen, was Deku inviting the rest of the boys to come train. Kaminari and Mineta just wanted to see us in bikinis~. Idiots~"

"You figured all that out from what they said?"

"Yup~ Now, are you guys done warming up? Can we go into the pool now?"

"We sure can! Let's jump in all together! 1...2...3!" For the rest of the afternoon, the girls had their fill of fun playing volleyball, listening to music and chatting about everything.

I wonder if Bakugou is going to come~

Iris remembered that time when they were training, where Bakugou lifted his shirt up.

God I'm acting like Mineta now. Snap out of it!

As the thought slipped her mind, Kirishima and Bakugou arrived. In their swimming trunks. Without their shirts on. Iris blushed and looked away, not wanting to seem like a pervert, even though she kind of was. Seeing Deku, the spiky haired buy obviously challenged him with all his hatred. His friend stuck out an arm, holding him back. Bakugou looked like an NPC trying to get around and obstacle in a game, and he still wouldn't stop walking. "It's true that just training isn't that interesting. Everyone, do you want to see which of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest?" The class rep boldly made suggestion, in which everyone enthusiastically agreed.

"Iida! We will help too!" exclaimed Yaoyorozu with the girls by her side.

"Thanks!"

"What about out quirks? Can we use them?"

"Were at school, so that shouldn't be a problem. However, you cannot cause damage ro any people or buildings! "

"I'll crush you, Deku! Of course, I'll crush you too, Half-and-Half bastard!"