35

"Now that Midoriya is back, I will explain the work studies further into detail." announces Mr Aizawa.

Finally. Ever since that day on the bus, I can't stop thinking about it. Sounds fun~

"Please come in." A boy with yellow hair, a boy with pointy ears and a cute blue-haired girl step into the classroom. "We will have people who experienced it first had explain how they differ from the internships. Listen carefully. The three 3rd years at UA who stand at the top of all UA students— The Big Three."

Wow, credits for originality. I would have never thought of that name. Genius.

The Big Three were highly praised by the whole class, seeing as they were the closest to being pro heroes. Their skill was incredible, no wonder they were famous.

"Then, could you all introduce yourselves briefly? Let's start with Amajiki."

Amajiki gave the class a death glare so big, that it sent shivers down everyone's spine, or at least, it was supposed to be a death glare. The poor boy as just super shy and tried to picture everyone as potatoes to give him confidence. It obviously didn't work. He faced the wall behind him, embarrassed.

"I want to go home..."

"Aww that's what it called to have a heart of a flea, even though you're human! Haha!" The bubbly girl spoke up for her friend. "This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki. And then, I'm Neijire Hado! We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies. But...wait... why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick?" She bent down on Shoji.

"Uhm...uh."

"Oh, you must be Todoroki, right!?"

Oh my God, she's so cute. My heart is going to explode.

Neijire began to ask random students questions to satisfy her curiosity, but she never did wait for an answer. Aizawa was clearly starting to get annoyed. The Big Three were definitely a chaotic group.

"Isn't this lacking rationality?" asks Mr Aizawa.

"Oh, don't worry, Eraser Head! I'm going last to wrap things up, right!? The future's gonna be..."

Does he want us to, finish his phrase? Uh I have no idea what he's trying to say.

"Grim! That's what you were supposed to say, right? All right, my call and response was a huge fail!"

As he started laughing, Iris could hear a few whispers going around, most of which she could not entirely disagree too. This guy was the embodiment of optimism. He was kind of weird. In fact, all three of them were weird.

"Well, you guys look like you don't know what's going on, right? We're third years who suddenly appeared to to explain the work studies that aren't even required. That's confusing, right? Hmm... You guys got your provisional licenses as first years, right? This year's first years are really energetic, right? Besides, it looked like my jokes didn't work earlier,right?"

And...your point is?

The boy, who's name was apparently Mirio, threw his first in the air. "Why don't you guys fight me all at once!?"

"I'm sorry, what!?"

"Fight you!? Out of the blue!?"

The fuck? Is this guy crazy? He must have a reason for it though. It's either he's a huge idiot, or he can actually do it. It's safe to stay on the second option...

"It's the most rational to experience our experience first hand, right? What do you say, Eraser Head?"

"Do what you want."