24

When the students' bellies were filled with delicious food, they headed off to the hot springs for their baths. Iris was, lets say, a bit uncomfortable.

"Uhm, we're going into the hot springs, all together, naked?"

"Yeah, of course! How else do you take a nice warm bath?"

"It's just that, uh, I'm not used to this kind of stuff. If i wanted to go into a hot spring, i would go in a bathing suit."

"It's fine! We're all girls, get in here!" Mia pulled Iris into the pool, simultaneously throwing her towel out.

The water was warm and soothing. It relaxed all the tension in their bodies. "Ah, this feel so nice!"

"You said it sister!"

"Hey ! I wonder what we all look like with our hair slicked back!"

"Oh? Lets try it out then~" She submerged herself in the water, wetting her hair just enough for it to stick and fixed her hair into the requested hairstyle.

"Woah, Iris, Momo, you guys look sexy!" Momo blushed hard while Iris laughed it off.

"Aren't I already?~"

The girls giggling could be heard from the other side, where the boys were. This caught the attention of none other than Mineta. He was getting ready to perform the 'accident' that was waiting to happen. He drooled at the through of  seeing the girls naked. Usually, Bakugou didn't care about what the other extras, but he remembered.

Iris is on the other side.

He didn't want anyone to see her. Anyone. After Iida's screams to stop, Bakugou also started screaming. "Oi, balls! Come back here you piece of shit! You are not about to peek over!" Mineta was deaf, and didn't hear the warnings and climbed the wooden wall between them with his quirk.

Not fucking this again.

Kota, who was hanging out at the top of the walls, smacked him off of the wall, and onto Iida's face.

"Thank you Kota, you're a sweetheart! Yay!" thanked Mina. Kota then fainted over the sight of naked girls, falling over the other side.

Poor thing, I hope he's okay.

~~~~~

A high pitched scream was heard.

"What was that? It sounded like a boy screaming."

"I hope it's Mineta. He got punished, right?" said Ashido, still angry about the night's earlier events.

There was a knock on the door. It was Kendo and the girls of class 1-B. The girls decided to have a slumber party together, so they all gathered snacks and drinks, making a big circle and putting them in the middle.

"This is my first slumber party, can someone tell me how this goes?" Asked Yaoyorozu

"You get a bunch of people, and you chit chat the night away with snacks away!"

"No! Every good slumber party needs to talk about amore~"

"Oh yes! This is perfect!

Hearing the word 'amore' made Iris' heart skip a beat. She was never like this. She tried to make herself inconspicuous with her blushing, not wanting to attract questions. Mina started the conversation off.

"So, who's got a boyfriend?"

Boyfriend. Another word that affected Iris. Silence filled the room.

"Huh? Nobody? Come on girls."