31

Mina threw her head back on one of the couches in the dorm's common room. "We're working so hard every day..."

The Class 1-A girls were all have some relax time together, having a few drinks and snacks. "It's not called 'intensive training' for nothing, huh?" says Hagakure.

"Even so, there's less than a week left before the provisional licensing exam."

"Yao-momo, how's your ultimate move coming?"

"Hmm, There's something I want to do but my body can't keep up yet, so I need to develop my quirk more first."

"What about you, Tsu?"

"I've perfected a move even more frog-like than before. I'm sure even you'll be surprised, Toru."

More frog-like than you already are? Now I'm invested, Tsu.

"Iris, I we all saw your moves, they were so cool! What are they called?"

"Oh, those two? They're called 'All Seeing Eye' and 'Cyclone'."

"Ahhh, you've already met the requirements for the exam! Good job!"

"Thanks, Toru~"

"How about you, Ochaco?" Uraraka didn't seem like she was paying attention to the conversation at all. She stared oit into the open as she visited Cloud 9, sipping on her milk carton.

Oya? I think I recognize that look, Ochaco. You can't hide from me~

"Ochaco?" Tsu lightly tapped her friend on the shoulder, which greatly startled her.

"Huh?!"

"You seem tired."

"Oh, no, I'm not getting tired at all. I'm just getting started!"

Iris smirked, for she knew what was going on, by experience of course, but the others didn't get it as quickly. They all looked at her, confused at her sudden reaction.

"At least, that's how it's supposed to be, but, how do I put it...? Recently, my hearts's been feeling all stirred up..."

"It's love!"

Bingo, Mina!

Without a second thought, Uraraka's face was all pink and her speech was not very ckear.

"Wh...Ehat? Glove? Shove? Dove? I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Is it Midoriya, or Iida? You're always with them, aren't you?"

Okay, now I wanna know who this prince charming is.

"No, it's not, it's not..." She touched her face which activated her quirk and she floated aeound the room, still flustered.

"Who is it? Which one? Who is it?"

"Spit it out, you'll get a lighter sentence if you confess!"

"That's not it, really! I really don't know anything about that stuff..."

Keep on denying it, sweets~

"It's not good to force an investigation, you know."

"That's right." Tsu and Momo crash the party before Ochaco gets even more embarrassed. "More importantky, we have an early start tomorrow, so we should turn in."

"What!? No way! I want to hear more! Even if we don't talk about anything important, I want to force it to be about romance!" frustrated Mina spits out her opinion.